Some new info & pics 2008 Busa
lots of people are saying the arse end is ugly, i think those mufflers are the most pig ugly things ive ever seen on a bike. Absolutley bloody disgusting they are.
ausdragbike Wrote:lots of people are saying the arse end is ugly, i think those mufflers are the most pig ugly things ive ever seen on a bike. Absolutley bloody disgusting they are.

WelcomeAusdragbike, what is your Name & where are you from?
ps 2fast4u maybe NOT
08 rear end looking at the pic, sorry to say I like it, it looks alien Biker
simmo Wrote:08 rear end looking at the pic, sorry to say I like it, it looks alien Biker

Another vote for the Jaffa, and I'm with you volvi and simmo, let's keep the coppers and grab a jaffa to boot!
I gota say its growing on me, loved the front straight away but even the arse is sorta ok too. I must admit to being one who thinks all busa's are ugly but in a good way. looks good from the cockpit & thats all that matters to me. I read somewhere that 08 has an underbody cat like k7 1000, i reckon it would look mad with a set of straight out pipes like the GP1 Jardine's or a small pipe each side, piss those ugly mufflers right off. Cut the shovel off the arse & mount the plate so high you can barely see it & show off that phat tyre. Might still be ugly but its gotta be an improvement imo
jzbusa Wrote:I gota say its growing on me, loved the front straight away but even the arse is sorta ok too. I must admit to being one who thinks all busa's are ugly but in a good way. looks good from the cockpit & thats all that matters to me. I read somewhere that 08 has an underbody cat like k7 1000, i reckon it would look mad with a set of straight out pipes like the GP1 Jardine's or a small pipe each side, piss those ugly mufflers right off. Cut the shovel off the arse & mount the plate so high you can barely see it & show off that phat tyre. Might still be ugly but its gotta be an improvement imo

Idiot2arse does look like shit but thats my 2cents+gst
pipes on it sux - I'd throw on my microns to replace them any day lol :)
Narr Tri-Force & drop 20Kgs & forget about the catalyst converter Pi_thumbsup
These Micron Systems will look pretty trick on the new Bus!!
Shayne
*Jumps up an down in excitement*
simmo Wrote:
ausdragbike Wrote:lots of people are saying the arse end is ugly, i think those mufflers are the most pig ugly things ive ever seen on a bike. Absolutley bloody disgusting they are.

WelcomeAusdragbike, what is your Name & where are you from?
ps 2fast4u maybe NOT
Thanks for the welcome Simmo ill put something up in general discussions about me. Maybe admin could create a introduction part of the forum for newbies like me.
daniel...L-Plater??????????...you my Busa friend are a legend!...Copper is awesome...and so is Neil. I love my black and grey/silver Busa but I would kill for an under 10 K copper version...
and to the bike media who bagged it from day one...'Looka me...looka me...I've got one thing to say to you Kel...' How come this 'new' site has so many bronzed gods in the intro? I rest my case!!! PS..Gimme Suzuki on the tank...not that poofy 'S'...!!!
Go the L-Plater!!!
hehe agree suzuki on the tank not that poofish S, what were they thinking? new model is S again i believe.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.