Busa Textile Jackets....GET IN QUICK!!!!
(26-07-2010, 11:51am)bazman Wrote:
(26-07-2010, 08:55am)Ozboc Wrote: Easy solution , you will be the guy with the leather chaps with the bum cut out of it showing your busa tat :) ( kidding )

ha ha......it's not good when ppl start givin' me ideas like that....I tend to grab the ball and run like hell with it!!!! Pi_freak But seriously, i WAS thinkin' 'bout getting "Hayabusa" tattooed down the length of the old fella...but maybe I'll hafta juz abbreviate it to "Busa" UndecidedLol3

Coolsmiley

Elton John wanted to tattoo Rolls Royce down the side of his pecker but the tattooist strongly refused,he said Landcruiser was more appropriate after all the shit that its been through!!!!
i think the point has been missed by comments made , its about helping members find affordable stuff for there bikes , not about who can spend the most on there leathers ,
[/quote]

The point was not missed at all Kev, and I don't recall ever making this thread into a contest about who can afford what; I did buy one of the said jackets and am so far the only person to comment positively about the way they look.
(27-07-2010, 05:02am)marzman Wrote: The point was not missed at all Kev, and I don't recall ever making this thread into a contest about who can afford what; I did buy one of the said jackets and am so far the only person to comment positively about the way they look.

I have to say two things:

1. The jackets look great, so great in fact that I bought Graham one and he wears it in summer when riding the Busa
2. Gee this thread has definately gone south and off topic Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Well mine cost $49 at BGW grand opening, and it's been down the road at about 100 km/h....and those that have been on a ride with me and seen the jacket would tell you that you can't really tell it has skidded down the road (unless you look really close - a couple of the badges have slight scuffing...that's all.....it handled the road abrasion really well).
My 2 bobs worth.
(27-07-2010, 04:56am)1300hayabusa Wrote: Elton John wanted to tattoo Rolls Royce down the side of his pecker but the tattooist strongly refused,he said Landcruiser was more appropriate after all the shit that its been through!!!!

Lol3Pi_freakLol3
(27-07-2010, 05:02am)marzman Wrote: i think the point has been missed by comments made , its about helping members find affordable stuff for there bikes , not about who can spend the most on there leathers ,

The point was not missed at all Kev, and I don't recall ever making this thread into a contest about who can afford what; I did buy one of the said jackets and am so far the only person to comment positively about the way they look.
[/quote]

you have used the bottom section of my post only and in fine busa forum form only commented on that part . you obviously didnt read the part that ive had my joe rocket jacket for over 4 years and its a great item , as usual no 1 reads the complete post and gets there nickers in a not oversome 1 makeing a point

here is my original post

ive had my joe rocket jacket for over 4 yrs and is a quality item i dont know why you would think there not quality considering that joe rocket isnt a bad brand , not every 1 can afford the top of the market items . so im glad its just your opinion ,

i think the point has been missed by comments made , its about helping members find affordable stuff for there bikes , not about who can spend the most on there leathers ,

this thread was started to help members get a great bargin and i get the shits to be honest with seeing other members chime in and just complain about the quality or there f*&^ing opinions , heidi said it best in this thread (make sure you do your own research before buying a product) so how about we actually start helping other members by supporting each other reather than bitching and moaning ,
But back to the topic....how many actually bought the jackets from BGW? And how many of us will look like total wankers when we rock up all dressed the same in Tathra!
(27-07-2010, 02:35pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: But back to the topic....how many actually bought the jackets from BGW? And how many of us will look like total wankers when we rock up all dressed the same in Tathra!

ceejay i have a black joe rocket jacket its not from BGW mate but its an awesome jacket .
(27-07-2010, 02:35pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: But back to the topic....how many actually bought the jackets from BGW? And how many of us will look like total wankers when we rock up all dressed the same in Tathra!

Lol3

I bought one, u got one, and so has Greeny_SA.........so if we all ride really, really, really closely......I guess we'll look like "the 3 wankateers"!!Lol3

But don't worry, no-one should get us confused with each other Idiot2......coz i'll be wearing a hot pink thong underneath!!! Lol2

(u & greeny will juz hafta pick another colour, pls?) Pi_tongue
Hot pink thong? I thought you were wearing the arseless leather chaps? You know, the ones you wore to Mardi Gras (and hopefully disinfected afterwards)
this thread was started to help members get a great bargin and i get the shits to be honest with seeing other members chime in and just complain about the quality or there f*&^ing opinions , heidi said it best in this thread (make sure you do your own research before buying a product) so how about we actually start helping other members by supporting each other reather than bitching and moaning ,

So you have the shits hey? What gives me the shits is getting personally attacked, just for having a different opinion. If one doesn't like a particular brand or product, how does that equate to 'bitching and moaning'? You started this Kev, by putting me down in a public forum and insinuating that I am some kind of brand wanker, all because I thought the product wasn't up to scratch. Others have disagreed with me. Does that give me the right to personally attack them as you have done to me, or is that a privilege exclusively reserved for YOU? You talk about helping riders; some may want to know the basis of my opinion before they buy one, because I too have had one for 4 years. Is that not classed as helping out, or is that just more bitching in the gospel according to Kev?
G' Day Guys and Girls ,my Hayabusa jacket arrived today from BGW i ordered my jacket on the 23/7/2010 , i received a call on 26/7/2010 to confirm that there would be someone here to receive my jacket when it arrived ,and it arrived today Very Happy. Yes an EXCELLENT jacket !!
Thanks Baz for letting everyone know about the jackets Pi_thumbsup
Cheers Paul .
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
(27-07-2010, 04:25pm)marzman Wrote: this thread was started to help members get a great bargin and i get the shits to be honest with seeing other members chime in and just complain about the quality or there f*&^ing opinions , heidi said it best in this thread (make sure you do your own research before buying a product) so how about we actually start helping other members by supporting each other reather than bitching and moaning ,

So you have the shits hey? What gives me the shits is getting personally attacked, just for having a different opinion. If one doesn't like a particular brand or product, how does that equate to 'bitching and moaning'? You started this Kev, by putting me down in a public forum and insinuating that I am some kind of brand wanker, all because I thought the product wasn't up to scratch. Others have disagreed with me. Does that give me the right to personally attack them as you have done to me, or is that a privilege exclusively reserved for YOU? You talk about helping riders; some may want to know the basis of my opinion before they buy one, because I too have had one for 4 years. Is that not classed as helping out, or is that just more bitching in the gospel according to Kev?

it was the point that you miss quoted what i said and only used the part of a full quote to have a winge and to make a point that was half assed , thats what shits me is people like you miss quoteing people .

see you dont read do you , i said some members cant afford the top of the range , gee you are awfull touchy , re read thread and may be i need to type slower as your a victorian ?? i said some members cant afford top line stuff , can you read it now? if you feel offended then live with it , ive been offended shit loads of times by better members than you mate , when you grow up let me know ,

gosppel acording to me ?? you couldnt be more wrong if you tried , ask members on here what there opinions of me are ? i am 1 part of 2 people that is a delegate fighting for bike riders (like you but f*** knows why)rights with the MCC i bust my gut giveing members some merchandise and i dont ask for anything back as i do it for the club i love , what have you done for the club?

like every 1 on here we all have opinions you just dont like it when some one doesnt like your opinion ,
(27-07-2010, 04:25pm)marzman Wrote: this thread was started to help members get a great bargin and i get the shits to be honest with seeing other members chime in and just complain about the quality or there f*&^ing opinions , heidi said it best in this thread (make sure you do your own research before buying a product) so how about we actually start helping other members by supporting each other reather than bitching and moaning ,

and i see again marzman you continually only use half of what i posted , well done your proveing to me that you only look for the negative in each of my posts , please use the full post so people can see the hole discussions

heres my number 0416 451 822 if you have something to say to me then ring me and say it
Don't mean to be disrespectful as I'm only a new member, but can't this carry on be kept to PM's.
My opinion only.
Was gunna get one of these jackets , but my best mate who also rides a Busa beat me to it, so I'll let him have the glory of owning one all by himself.
milsey your spot on mate im very sorry you as a new member have seen this carry on

, im doing 1 better , once the club mugs are all posted , im finishing up with the club . im done , im sick of putting my 2 cents in only to have a members whos been here since 2007 and has 24 posts tell me that ive offended him when he has not contributed and put his heart into this club like i and so many other members have ,

yeah its time to GO