Batty's new bike
(25-04-2014, 08:30am)Volvi Wrote: Congrats there Batty, nothing like having one from birth, that new smell, nothing like it. enjoy.

The smell was something different.... All that new rubber, gaskets, plastics, etc getting to full heat for the first time. Not the greatest odour but very satisfying none the less LOL

The fist 121 Klm done.....

[Image: th_SAM_0588_zps3bfc770c.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Congrats Tony Pi_thumbsup

Welcome to the Gen2 family Coolsmiley
looks nice in the pics Tony,will see it in the flesh 2moro
121ks she's all run in then.. bring it to symmons sunday and pop it's track cherry.. mmmm I better remember my tinted visor then Lol2
Will have more than that by the time you get here lol... Also some other busa's might turn up on Sunday to help me laugh at u lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Congrats on the new bike. Good to see it has all worked out for you in the end.Clap
The yellow should stand out blasting through the Tassie landscape.Coolsmiley
Very nice, mate, looks great!!
Spent today removing all those lovely warning stickers Suzuki like to plaster over a bike...

Shopping list is growing fast, to bad I just sucked 18K outta the bank account lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Another Wasp congrats looks great.
Clap done good Tony! congratulation on the new baby. Yes
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(25-04-2014, 09:24pm)Batfink Wrote: Spent today removing all those lovely warning stickers Suzuki like to plaster over a bike...

Good move......those "idiot" warning stickers are ridiculous, got me absolutely fooked why anyone would leave 'em there!?! Idiot2

Pi_thumbsup
Looking good in yellow, funny how you never see a green 'Busa :-)

Enjoy your new bike, mod's ?
(26-04-2014, 08:13am)bazman Wrote:
(25-04-2014, 09:24pm)Batfink Wrote: Spent today removing all those lovely warning stickers Suzuki like to plaster over a bike...

Good move......those "idiot" warning stickers are ridiculous, got me absolutely fooked why anyone would leave 'em there!?! Idiot2

Pi_thumbsup

If those warning stickers are left on the side black panels for a few years you can always see where they have been once removed. Like on my Jaffa I bought last year.
Mozzie, If you leave them there a few months the sun fades the paint enigh to leave a faint sticker mark!!Wtf
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Replaced standard bars with helibars... Will give a good assessment today

Suns out but frost everywhere, GOOFTROOP has a great but cold day on the track ahead.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey Batty,
Your going to have to change your photo!Bump
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM