Winter
Could you Taswegian's be suffering a case of "Grass is Greener" syndrome or are yooz just pissed its starting to get cold or is it really that bad down there??
1.the grass IS greener on the mainland (we have been an economic recession for 18 months)
2.the weather isn't just colder, but wetter and colder which really sucks for riding
3.finally IT IS THAT EFFING BAD HERE lol

don;t get me wrong, I love this place for it's riding roads and in the summer the roads are extra great. Its a great place to visit cause everything is so close (you can go form snowy mountain tops to warm beaches in 35 minutes (at right time of year). there is some great scenery and charactures, but you get that everywhere...
The problem is Tassie has always had a chip on it;s shoulder.... The 2nd oldest settled city in Oz, 1st to have electric lit street lights, longest single span cable chair lift.... blah blah blah but no population. We are trying to pay for 3 levels of government witht he same population as the suburb of Cranbourne in Melbourne...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
It may have had a chance if retards hadnt voted green!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(01-05-2014, 04:24pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: It may have had a chance if retards hadnt voted green!

There all as bad as each other I have said for most of my voting life Tasmania should be governed by Victoria Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
With all those good roads there, maybe NT govt could be charge.
Open speed limits on those good roads, imagine the tourism...
No boat licences, boat rego and you can drink to your heart's content when driving a boat, just have to be careful not to get caught at the boat ramp reversing your car...that's usually where they get you.