feedback on performance
Yep, just got the "Resource Limit Reached" fan page..

Must be that damn flux capacitor playing up again... can someone give it a kick??
GZip Page Compression now off. see if that helps pls
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
No problems just now, pages come up quick too.
Did you
"Give me more power Scotty!!!"

"I'm giving u all she's got captain!!!"
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.downsizer.net%2Fgall...25.gif&f=1]
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I just got the message too.
Resource Limit Reached

Get a decent host, that's all I will say.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
The "resource limit" message only means that we are very active on a forum which is a good think isn't it?

I got this message every time I log in:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

The same thing happens if you click the "Marked All Forums Read".

Could you please at least fix that?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(30-10-2014, 02:49pm)Shifu Wrote: The "resource limit" message only means that we are very active on a forum which is a good think isn't it?

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

The Marked All Forums Read button has not worked for a long time But if you go down to bottom of page right side there is another button the same that works
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(29-10-2014, 03:58pm)Zoro Wrote: Yep, just got the "Resource Limit Reached" fan page..

Must be that damn flux capacitor playing up again... can someone give it a kick??

On this occasion I believe that it was a waskily wabbit making off with the plutonium hyperspace modulator...
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I understood nothing of what was posted....its probably the battery.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(30-10-2014, 04:18pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: I understood nothing of what was posted....its probably the battery.

It all just mainland jibberish mate. Lol
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
(30-10-2014, 04:16pm)shorty Wrote:
(29-10-2014, 03:58pm)Zoro Wrote: Yep, just got the "Resource Limit Reached" fan page..

On this occasion I believe that it was a waskily wabbit making off with the plutonium hyperspace modulator...

Ahhh the PHM, forgot about that old chestnut..Very Happy
(30-10-2014, 03:10pm)ROD Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 02:49pm)Shifu Wrote: The "resource limit" message only means that we are very active on a forum which is a good think isn't it?

The Marked All Forums Read button has not worked for a long time But if you go down to bottom of page right side there is another button the same that works

Are we having different pages? The only buttons on the bottom Lol3 of my pages are these:

Contact Us | Australian Hayabusa Club | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication
Try the home page...

Click on top Australian Hayabusa Club Forum then look on bottom border... Don't worry I had to go hunting to find what Rod was talking about lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(30-10-2014, 08:15pm)Batfink Wrote: Try the home page...

Click on top Australian Hayabusa Club Forum then look on bottom border... Don't worry I had to go hunting to find what Rod was talking about lol

Got it mate Pi_thumbsup
Thanks.