Busa to be discontinued for 2008
Yeah, that's an idea. Let's all get R14s.....the ZX14 and Hayabusa beater.

Sounds a lot better than....the New Hayabusa..the OLD Hayabusa beater
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Sorry to upset ya Busdriver seems to me that u really love your Bus. BUS14 BUS15 thats sounds better!

Love JEFF but not in a gay way!
Defently no for a R14 or R15 sounds to much like a yamaha go the Bus14
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
what about just B14 as in b14 bomber
Yeh b14 sounds the bomb Dj!

I like r 14.
Always like the word R or X.
X14. X16 has a nicer ring to it ;)

Hmm,i got a black 07 an love it,if they bring out something that will blow my mind,im
going to freak.
Worst comes to worst,il just throw some money at maj to put a hairdryer on my one.
But then theres the brakes....
Eeek :S
I've been waiting for the "NEW" Hayabusa to be released ever since i sold my copper to BEAR. I dont give a fat rats arse what they call it.
Hey nemesis you got the right colour and model.
from american brd.

word on the color Schemes for the new BUSA's.

Orange/Black/Red, a Dark Blue/Light Blue/Black, and a Black/Grey/Gun

The color schemes were sent to the dealers so they could get gear and stuff to match the bikes.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
That doesn't sound like good news. My best guess on a new Busa would see a copper in the first run. Stands to reason really. Orange is a great colour when its done nicely. I have an idea for an orange and black if anyone is interested.
Hmmm, talking to Peter Major again this morning and he still says no busa for 2008. His information source was the head honcho for Suzuki Australia. Said they are releasing the naked version (B-king) but no busa. I'm so torn, guess i'll just wait till 27th june to see for real, but seriously guys, there would have been a leak of a photo atleast by now. The b-king easily got leaked out for all to see...why not the busa!!
Hi Everyone,
At the 2006 Melbourne bike show Suzuki Australia said the current format of the Hayabusa would be finishing in 2007 and they were very tight lipped at what was coming 2008.
I would love to think the Horrorbus will go on for a long while yet, but I wouldn't be surprised at a completely revamped model maybe harvesting some of the existing good stuff.

Cheers,

Pete
Suzuki would not no what there doing next week let alone no that in 2006 there would be no 08 Busa all i can say is wait to wednesday then Knuppel2 Suzuki
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
OLD CAHN Wrote:I've been waiting for the "NEW" Hayabusa to be released ever since i sold my copper to BEAR. I dont give a fat rats arse what they call it.

Lol2
never fly higher than your angel.
Thanks jeff,well soon see ;)

All my bike needs is a gear indicator,same dials/faces/gauges as rods.
That kit to tidy up that numberplate mudguard shit at the back.
An that is it.
Then,a hairdryer haha.
Peter Major are your going to eat your hat? or helmet for that matter.

Oh my opinion wasnt based on any sources just common sense.

Volvi rulez.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.