S A New members
(25-02-2011, 05:10pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(25-02-2011, 05:07pm)aquajett Wrote: Hey SA members
would love to catch up with some members and meet some fellow busa riders i have had my busa since 1999 brand new and still do not see any riding around in the riverland can not make the 13th march one but will try to make any off the following ones in the future
cheers aquajett

Where in the riverland mate ?we're alway's looking for a new day ride .

Hi greeny
i reside in the town off loxton
cheers aquajett
would love to catch up with some members and meet some fellow busa riders i have had my busa since 1999 brand new and still do not see any riding around in the riverland can not make the 13th march one but will try to make any off the following ones in the future
cheers aquajett

Hey Greeny, take it from me, Aquajett and the Riverland Lads love it faaaast, and know how to Partay!! Pi_thumbsup
(25-02-2011, 05:12pm)aquajett Wrote:
cheers aquajett

Hi greeny
i reside in the town off loxton
cheers aquajett
hi aquajett
Ill be going through Loxton on the 11 for the Rivergum rally but I wont be on the Busa Ill be on my tractor the st1100 got to tow the trailer.....aint been game to put a tow ball on the busa....I recon it would smoke up the back wheel al the time...im in loxton atleast once a month for work meetings ...should catch up and meet .....and talk shit....
Smile 
count me in , I'll be there with bells on .    
(26-02-2011, 11:42am)DAZ Wrote: count me in , I'll be there with bells on .

Look forward to catching up Daz............should be a good day Biker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Sorry Boy's ,but your going to have to handle your own sausage's . There look's like enough interest to make this a goer , so it's set for Sunday the 13 th March Lunch time Noon on . The park is called Cruikshank reserve & Is directly across the Road from the Maylands Hotel Cnr Phylis & Clifton street's Maylands . Two street's North of the intersection of Portrush & Magill rd . I'll bring some bread & Salad & you blokes need to bring Whatever meat you want to eat & Drink's .The Mayland's Hotel Don't sell takeaway Grog .There are free electric BBQ's there & Fridge & coffee making facilities are in the small tennis club room's which I have access to .So see you all there for a bullshit session & if the weather is good ,We can go for a squirt in the hill's.Wive's /kids welcome & If you can't bring a bike ,come in the car .This is the first chance we have had since the last BBQ for more of us to at least meet each other & maybe a chance to kick our group activities up a notch .We have also started planning this year's Tathra trip T T ,Which we hope will be a big one ,so info will be available for anyone interested . See You There on the 13 th . Carbon, You'd better send the strippers to my place as it will be to exposed in the park . Oh, I may be late ,I'll be in the shed reviewing the stripper's .Could those attending give The bike a quick once over with a rag ,As we want to take some pics with the club banner .
[/quote]

I am in too Greeny with plenty of pork chops Yes for sustenance. See you all guys there Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
We need to talk about Tathra dates for this year, I'll talk to the team. I'm heading over to WA for their bash and it clashes with Tathra I suspect. I've spoken to Greeny, I'll be calling in either on the way over or back, can we have a BBQ then TOO????? You know I love the SA mob, or the Canberra Mob's cousins from the west as we like to call you all.
Bump .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Well the boys have won there last 4 games to make it into the finals for baseballTrophy, so unless they get knocked out this week ill be missing in action.
If I dont make it have a great day and will try to catch up on the next BBQ,or organized ride.
Im comming over June long weekend for a ride cant be stuffed going to Tassie this year , Hope to catch up with some of you guys
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Drop me a pm ,A couple of week's prior & We'll show you the sight's .

Is this the first Hayabusa b-double ?
Ill be going through Loxton on the 11 for the Rivergum rally but I wont be on the Busa Ill be on my tractor the st1100 got to tow the trailer.....aint been game to put a tow ball on the busa....I recon it would smoke up the back wheel al the time...im in loxton atleast once a month for work meetings ...should catch up and meet .....and talk shit....
[/quote]

Not mine but it doesn't look to bad ' thought you might like the pic.
(03-03-2011, 06:14pm)Rubberman Wrote:

Is this the first Hayabusa b-double ?

If you think that's weird check this out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, Just a quick note to say that I would be keen to become involved. Riding with other Busa owners would be the bomb. Give me the word and I'll try to make the time.
See ya Mick.
(07-03-2011, 01:43am)creeptonite Wrote: Hi, Just a quick note to say that I would be keen to become involved. Riding with other Busa owners would be the bomb. Give me the word and I'll try to make the time.
See ya Mick.
Howdy Creeptonite & Welcome . How far country are you ? Next Sunday
is the 13th & BBQ day . The Park is called Cruikshank Reserve & Is on the corner of Clifton & Phillis St's Maylands . Across the road from the
Maylands Hotel .We have access to the Small Tennis clubrooms which has a Fridge & coffee making facilities . I Will bring some bread & Salad so just bring your own meat & Drinks . The Maylands do not sell Takeaway grog at takeaway prices so bring what you want .The Long range forecast is not perfect but ok at this stage & it will change .Maybe we can slip up to Lobie After for a Quick Coffee or Busa Burger for the really hungry .This Day is more of a catch up day than a ride day so if your bike's broke bring the car . Also if it helps take the pressure off, The park has a good kids playground, so feel free to bring the wive's & rug rat's .We had 6 attend this type of day about 2 years ago & those 6 are still in touch & try to catch up at least fortnightly . See You all there . Noon Onwards .Oh forgot, there are free electric BBQ's in the park . I'll bring the AHC banner & we'll get some pic's .