Melbourne club ride!
Looks like have to stick with the sunday ride with the breakaway group,hey gyddy?By the way if i get my haircut my helmet will not fit anymore.
Good point Rocketman. I'll bring you a beanie next ride. You go out and get 3 quotes to get that haircut and I'll have a whip around.
I thought we were on ride days? Didn't we have 9 Busa together last week? 4 this week, and 5 the other week.
Not a bad effort. Considering there was no effort. Don't talk break away group! Holy shit, all hell will break loose.
What happened to posting some of the action pics? You looked pretty quick in some of those shots. (All within speed limits of course) I bet the trye ripped up nice on that piece of road.
Cheers, Phil.
phil, rocket, where/when do you guys normally meet up for a ride? I'm out west, and wouldn't mind catching up some time.

-jon-
Going to the hairdressers is like for some people going to the dentist,scares the s#*t out of me, .Slong,if you want to join in on the sunday thing get incontact with Phil and he will give you details,cheers rocketman riding and not getting haircuts, Ps I'll post the pics in the members pic area.
BigShow I had a look in GDYUP's tackle box full house, wobblers the lot

Know where your coming from Rocket re haircut Last time I had this dark haired chappy who looked real familiar with the cut throat razor He had trouble reaching my head as his barrel gut got in the way
Can you send an email over my way, don't have your phone # or email either.

jonheywood @ap.spherion.com

Cheers,
-jon-
Jon, you have mail.
Cheers, Phil.
Hello cheesecakes chokers. Sorry I haven't been chatting, I wasn't being rude, just playing golf. 5 games in 7 days. Haven't seen a TV, radio or a computer for the past week. Just been drinking piss and getting fantastic cricket scores at flog.

Grounded this weekend as well, babysitting the youngen whilst the misses has a well earned trip to Brisney Land. It's going to be too hot anyway