Greeny_SA ( Peter Green ) 16/11/1951 - 20/11/2012
Thanks for the update Michael, I remember your old man talking fondly of you and telling me last yr at Tathra about you two sharing the bike, from memory he was saying you ride way too fast on it lol, He will be sorely missed. Chris
I wasn't fortunate enough to meet the man but RIP Greeny and condolences to Michael,family & friends.
Mick.
such a shame. Top bloke taken to soon. Ride in peace!!!!
(27-11-2012, 12:37pm)06BUSA Wrote: Thanks for the update Michael, I remember your old man talking fondly of you and telling me last yr at Tathra about you two sharing the bike, from memory he was saying you ride way too fast on it lol, He will be sorely missed. Chris

pete always said this to me, he said you rode the busa hard , he always spoke fondly of you micheal, he said to me you were his best mate..... your dad was just a nice man, he left this life too soon
he will be missed
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Hi Michael, Yep, Greeny(snr) said it was your input to all the mods done on his bike Coolsmiley and that you two shared the bike. If it wasn't deemed cool or correct by you new mods didn't happen. He was very proud of the bike, but always gave you credit for the way it looked.
- he showed off your toyota to me when we were there in August. (Cathy and I were in the TRD)
Depending on time/business constraints, I would like to try and attend the funeral. Please keep us informed as to when.

Ward.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hi everyone. Just a quick message to let everyone know that dads Funeral will be at Blackwell Funerals, 290 Greenhill Rd, Glenside, at 3pm this Friday. Sorry for the short notice but we only just found out ourselves.

I wish we had more time :(
Welcome to the Forum Michael, and thanks for the funeral info .
I will be there .
Chris
(28-11-2012, 09:30am)Greeny Wrote: Hi everyone. Just a quick message to let everyone know that dads Funeral will be at Blackwell Funerals, 290 Greenhill Rd, Glenside, at 3pm this Friday. Sorry for the short notice but we only just found out ourselves.

I wish we had more time :(

Can't make Friday, bugger! Please pass on my regards to everyone, including Marilyn. Cathy and I had nice night and dinner with Peter and Marilyn when we were over there in August.
-was hoping it was early next week.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Thanks Michael.....short notice is better than none at all mate! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Oh my Lord......This is a shocking news. I knew him from few of my Ade visit. Top Bloke...God Bless him, his family and friends...I am now in shock.............RIP
Sorry little Greeny, I can't make it, I assumed it would be next week. Best of luck on such a hard day, I'll have a drink for your dad on Saturday night.

Thanks Michael

Will be there Friday

Rod
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
I will be there as well......

Miss ya greeny
Give em grief up there......
Thanks for an update Michael. Will see you there on Friday...
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"

As others have said mate, keep us up to date with the funeral arrangements ..

Greeny's Funeral will be at Blackwell Funerals, 290 Greenhill Rd, Glenside, at 3pm this Friday. Sorry for the short notice I only just found out myself