Roll Call !!!!!
Axle grease no good !?! bugger.. How do you get it out of the keyhole them ? <i></i>
LOL @ Aza Chopper says "Harden the f*** up Australia"<i></i>
I'm sure it will work fine for a while. Probably orsm. A lighter will tke care of the removal process. Aza, I'm sure you got my rather misguided email by now. Raz passed it on. I will fix the design tonight and get it back to you. Likey? Not likey? <i></i>
lol Glen.. I replied to Raz and told him that the designs are for me and im keeping that name <i></i>
You can run mine, big as you want, I wouldn't say a word. lol. I thought you were coming up. Potentially anyway. My door is always open. Would you like me to show you in the flesh what I reckon? I kept your clutch line here to if you want me to fit it. <i>Edited by: glen66 at: 3/3/07 19:09
</i>
this is our own personal chat room.. lol

I was going to go to supers tomorrow but really cant be bothered cause it will just rain the whole time im there. Ive been funny about it since the day they cancelled the races a few years ago.. I could shoot up there tomorrow but want to be home by around 5pm cause my gorgeous gf is coming home.. but I could do an early morning dash to your place/ <i></i>
hey I got hypothermia when they cancelled the seccond race a few years back!!

dont be such a bitch aza, come to the race so I don't have to spend all day talking to my brother <i></i>
You are on. Drag a few other ratbags with you if they have nothing else to do. Grab some dot4 if you can. not dot5. <i></i>
had some dot4 but used it polish the paint work on the bike.

send your home address to my actual email addresssss. how long will it tale from the big smoke? <i></i>
aza once you're on the hume allow about 50mins and watch out for those bloody cameras and cop cars! make sure you don't forget you're liicence too you'll need it as id to get in

watch out for those roo as well, they're stubborn bastards <i></i>
Email sent Aza. Yep. cameras every five minutes all the way out. Dickless (and powerless) security guards will try and annoy ya but I'll take care of that. <i></i>
sounds like im going on safari <i></i>
<i></i>