Exhaust systems
i know Ray and thankyou for taking the time to post the pics.
Regards

Dan
just sticking up for a fellow member
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
yeah i know mechanx but half my family are "towel" heads as you put it. and i havent started anything and neither have they
Regards

Dan
Wasn't having ago at you dan, sorry .
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
its cool. i know what you were trying to do and its good you stick up for Ray as sometimes he cops more than his fair share.
Regards

Dan
kawasuki Wrote:
Pug Wrote:I'm into what Jessie is saying. That might keep these stoopid arguments out of the general info areas. It doesn't inspire me to buy from 'suppliers' who are bagging the crap out of each other in order to get more business.

Who's bagging who???

Hey 'zuke where's the love? I'm talking about where people are getting up about reputable vs disreputable dealers and all that crap. Through my dealings with you, I've made up my mind (you've been most helpful), as I have about others who only seem interested in talking crap.
jessie928 Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
jessie928 Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
jessie928 Wrote:gidday guys,

In the interests of the forum, I MOVE that any business related shit should be kept in the FOR SALE VENDORS part of the forum.
Seems a guy wanted to help out his clubmates, and he gets clubbed by people flogging the shit off at their shop, and by his humble followers. seems a bit unprofessional, to me if you ask ( even if you dont)

If i was going to get an exhaust, i would rather spend 1500$ any day of the week. its funny how australian based businesses always go on about " warranty and support".

If you are going to bash someone you see as a comnpetitor, do it with your business ethics, not the " the lack of them"

what bulshit that the customers looses if they get the cheapest price, If the customer lost, then internet based business would not be going though the roof. Low overhead, more turn around = cheap product. END OF STORY.

imagine if there was 10 resellers here and at every opportunity they all tried to ram a product down our guts??, its bullshit!!
keep business shit out of the rest of the forum, and we will will ALL be MUCH better off.
If you are going to flog off a produst, AND you are a member of the site, put it in vendors and ONLY make reference to it there, let the boardmembers decide when they want to view your advertising!

JEs

if u look at the first few threads people were asking about systems and price.. And so they were answered .
And other one thing were u the one that slung all that shit at me when the muslim thing was going on?????
Also some of u memebers should be a little grateful!! for most of the vendors here that offer big discounts off the products.

well if you stopped pushing your gear in the sections other than vendor sales, they would not be asking here.

Would stop all this shit happening with a simple rule, Works well on every other forum on the internet!!!!

slung shit on you? or called you up for being a racist is how i think i remember it, maybe we should dig into the archives and drag it up and re-live it again ? good idea yes/no?

why should anyone be grateful?
it should be you that should be grateful that you are able to push your gear on this forum.

your discounts and or giveaways are a portion of what you would have to pay for real world advertising.

I personally appreciate your supplying stuff at jindy for giveaways but please dont ram it back down or mouth with an attempt to gather sympathy because at the end of the day, suppliers and resellers regularly do things like this as part of their business for advertising, this is a " cost"

lets get real here, you are here because you ride a hayabusa, and you sell accessories for them. you put into this club because you get something monetary in return. Please donot make it out that you are doing anyone here any favours other than running your business., and enjoying membership here amongst busa riders.

you could do wonders for your business if you had the right business ethics.
gravedigging and expecting people to be humbled by your presence here is not doing you or your business any favours.

i have actually met you in person, you probably dont remember me but i thought you were an alright bloke.

i reakon that we ban all vendor chit chat from general topics. If you have something to sell, giveaway, or help with, keep it in vendors or FOR SALE, for gods sake we all look there all the time anyway.

JEs

U talkin for yaself by the sounds of it, and i am doing people favours
Do u really think I hang on a thread waiting for a sale from this club??? mate if i did that i would have been broke years ago.
And back to the pushing gear, if u open yourfucking eyes i didnt push anthing here PAL. So why dont u go and tell the admin. he might give u a big sloppy kiss.

you are doing people a favour? what are you selling shit a cost price are you? mate, you or your son, same difference, you may or may not be pushing gear or a "use us or you will suffer attitude". its plain for the world to see,the attitude does not seep though your words, it smashes people in the face.

you open your motherfucking eyes, open them wide. how you run a business is beyond me. If you dont know how to use the internet, stick to the tradingpost.

JEs

U run a business Jese???