Canberrans Sips Again
saracen Wrote:Thanx Billybob, its great talking with someone that didn't tell me to stick it where the sun don't shineSun Happy New Year to you too......

Give me a yell when you're ready and I'll take you through building the special tool step by step. I keep mine under the seat in the tool box in case I have to take the fairing off while out on a ride.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm way ahead of you there Billybob, I always keep my tool in a box as long as she's real purty!!!Coolsmiley
saracen Wrote:I'm way ahead of you there Billybob, I always keep my tool in a box as long as she's real purty!!!Coolsmiley

You are a devil Bubba. I can see you've used a tool or two on your black and blue.Smitten

Who told you I use my tool until its black and blueIcon_rolleyes DOH I can't help myself....
Anyone interested in trying for Canberra Chapter Christmas drinks This Thursday night?

No Zeffs this week for me, on nights. There is a bbq at Fi's place (CanberraRiders) Monday evening.

We can't make that -taking the kids shooting instead. EgyptianEgyptianEgyptian

[quote=Madmax]
No Zeffs this week for me, on nights. There is a bbq at Fi's place (CanberraRiders) Monday evening.

OH THANK GOD YOU REMINDED ME!!
Heidi1 Wrote:[quote=Madmax]

OH THANK GOD YOU REMINDED ME!!

My task in life.Party-smiley-018

Billybob, On a trip to Bunnings on the weekend where my original plan to buy some flyscreen and tubing for about $10 ended up costing me $380!! (damn you bunnings!!) in a shopping extravaganza. Anyway I found a socket set from PowerBuilt with a unique design that can handle all sorts of bolt heads Star, Square, 12 Point, 6 Point, Spline and damaged bolts. They work perfectly on the fairing Spike bolts...... woo hooEgyptian Billybob Pi_tongueI'm so happy I could kiss a lezbeanne
saracen Wrote:Billybob, On a trip to Bunnings on the weekend where my original plan to buy some flyscreen and tubing for about $10 ended up costing me $380!! (damn you bunnings!!) in a shopping extravaganza. Anyway I found a socket set from PowerBuilt with a unique design that can handle all sorts of bolt heads Star, Square, 12 Point, 6 Point, Spline and damaged bolts. They work perfectly on the fairing Spike bolts...... woo hooEgyptian Billybob Pi_tongueI'm so happy I could kiss a lezbeanne

If there is ever a Thursday night that there's not rain within a 1000kay area you'll have to bring them along so we can see your tools. At least sloppy Lezjosh may be interested, your bike may not be the quickest but I bet it drags all the sheilas for being the prettiest.

MaxAustralia2hayaAustralia2
Billybob, make that 1500k and you have a deal..... the bike has a Klingon cloaking device which renders all nearby bikes invisible... in particular kwackasuki'sLol3
Yep & my kawasaki has so much rear wheel power that as you twist the throttle open, the tarmac breaks & is flung behind you at supersonic speed taking out the inferior suzuki riders.

HAHAH! jokes ...bloody brand loyalty.
copperjess, lucky you are a such a big wanker....... it must build up the wrist muscles to help you twist that big throttle....Action-smiley-083
copperjosh Wrote:Yep & my kawasaki has so much rear wheel power that as you twist the throttle open, the tarmac breaks & is flung behind you at supersonic speed taking out the inferior suzuki riders.

HAHAH! jokes ...bloody brand loyalty.

As the sage saying goes - "So many lines, so little time"

I'm going to avoid this as I'll end up saying shit. I admire the young bloke for having the guts to keep showing up with a kawasaki, the brand loyalty here will always be Hayabusa - everything else belongs elsewhere.

Max - "lovely weather we've been having"

Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Lol! I'm just taking the piss out of your brand loyalty guys Lol3

As much as I love the zx-14 I may get another Gen 1 model busa down the road as turbo kits for the 14 are very hard to source at this point & the whole exercise would be much more bang for buck with the busa.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the busa & suzuki for that matter! can't we love all bike brands? except harley davidson Ghastly

Drinks tonight anyone? Beer