The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
hoping for a good weekend of weather with some good riding planned....
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
it's been damm cold though, just means the touring jacket is the go at the moment...
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Ho hum.....
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Hope it warms up soon..Sun
Every little thing that was done for the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony was Chinese
From the 1000 year old drums to the choreography
The performers and even the simple props like the LED drums sticks and clothes and LED suits
Not one thing was made outside the host nation...

What other host country can boast that???
debandee Wrote:Every little thing that was done for the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony was Chinese
From the 1000 year old drums to the choreography
The performers and even the simple props like the LED drums sticks and clothes and LED suits
Not one thing was made outside the host nation...

What other host country can boast that???

The Olymics ? Is that on is it Confused
Photobucket
Nice sunny day today, hit the road for a blat, aaah felt good.
Photobucket
Just LOVE scratchin down through caves road between Margaret River and Augusta Fatman
Photobucket
Life is good Smitten
Photobucket
HAPPY HUMP DAY Fatman Fatman Fatman Beer
LOAFIE Wrote:HAPPY HUMP DAY Fatman Fatman Fatman Beer

Egyptian
never fly higher than your angel.
cAstAgeAr Wrote:Just LOVE scratchin down through caves road between Margaret River and Augusta Fatman
Coming over your way at Christmas. A mate over there is going to loan us his huge BMW thingy and mind the kids while Sweet Mary and I head south to the Margaret River for some riding, exploring the Forests and taking it easy. The poor hulking Beemer will never stay anywhere near a Busa, but we'll be taking it easy doing the tourist thing.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
cAstAgeAr Wrote:Just LOVE scratchin down through caves road between Margaret River and Augusta Fatman
Coming over your way at Christmas. A mate over there is going to loan us his huge BMW thingy and mind the kids while Sweet Mary and I head south to the Margaret River for some riding, exploring the Forests and taking it easy. The poor hulking Beemer will never stay anywhere near a Busa, but we'll be taking it easy doing the tourist thing.

Sweet, just dont stop at too many of those wineries, or the big BMW thing might get all bent and broken . . Its a shame you havent got the Busa , great roads , but still should be fun on the bimmer Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket
cAstAgeAr Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:[quote=cAstAgeAr]

Sweet, just dont stop at too many of those wineries, or the big BMW thing might get all bent and broken . . Its a shame you havent got the Busa , great roads , but still should be fun on the bimmer Pi_thumbsup

Where in your state are the jarrah and Karri forests? Near the Margaret River I hope!

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!