The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
had a good rain free ride today...only water was running across the road in places, just enough to dirty the bike Knuppel2
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
nice one today
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
sunny sunday, open roads, great riding......

Now home coughing up a lung or two (you get that picking up all these coughing-spewing patients.
Wtf don't pick on one lung. I have sort of two working now Pi_freak
only a few more post's and we will be at 5,000
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
getting close to that 1,000,000
899 till 5,000.....i'm trying to avoid my tax paperwork, it's late and i want to sleep....
i figured i'd break the bordom up with some midless posting Lol3
one of my mates are looking at a white busa like mine so i'm trying to think of some bling mods to make her look different without losing the ltd edition feel!!
any sugestions?? i'm not really expecting too many from this thread but hey it fills the gap
humbussa Wrote:i figured i'd break the bordom up with some midless posting Lol3

You've certainly
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
humbussa Wrote:any sugestions?? i'm not really expecting too many from this thread but hey it fills the gap

Come to the right place for mindless.Lol2RollLol2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Nope I'm picking on both lungs!

Not happy JAN.
Have Bronchitis

Feel like utter crap.
MMMM The white.

I must admit - I would be thinking the same.

Some little mods just to put your signature on it.....