Bruce, Simmo and Heidi trip and live travel map
Hey bruce i know that pub,i was working there the other day.check room
69 i think i left some panting lesbians in there.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Happy Birthday Heidi
Its been a good ride guys, the spot thats also bad for cops was Eucla but you made it through there. I head across again on the 15-16th Oct.

Sounds like you all had a ball, as you should.
Have a good one Heidi
I just spoke to the merry travellers. They are in Warrnambool at the moment, and are leaving now for Geelong. They plan to be in Geelong by 6.30>7pm ish. They have asked me to pass on this post and ask anyone who is in the area if they want to meet for a drink tonight. As they don't know the area they said that they will meet in the 'main street'. Personally, I think that they will be pretty easy to find. Just follow the smell...
Happy_bday Heidi
(a day after my wife's birthday!!)
damn.
I am working tonight guys.
heidissista Wrote:I just spoke to the merry travellers. They are in Warrnambool at the moment, and are leaving now for Geelong. They plan to be in Geelong by 6.30>7pm ish. They have asked me to pass on this post and ask anyone who is in the area if they want to meet for a drink tonight. As they don't know the area they said that they will meet in the 'main street'. Personally, I think that they will be pretty easy to find. Just follow the smell...

Same conversation with Heids, Geelong 7-730ish, they tend to stand out a little.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
The will be a Barbeque at my place for the weary tavellers Saturday, that's tomorrow night. Plan on getting it going around 6.30 - for 7pm. I've got a comp shoot on that I must attend, and will be home by around 5pm latest. If you're coming, bring meat and grog, I'll be putting nibblies, soft drink and a few beers out.

Plenty of floor if you'd like to stay overnight, bring your sleeping bag and mat if so.

Don't know what time the Terrible Trio are wheeling in,hopefully getting an update from them when they get into range.

Look forward to seeing you guys. Ruffy, Dan, Les and Busgo at this stage.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Dave/Dunger and I are riding down to Geelong tonight, to give you all Big Sloppy Kisses. Smitten

See you all around 7.30 - 8.00ish Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
I'm off on Saturday and Sunday... yay.

Coming to the BBQ ???

I am available to meet and entertain ( not by going invisible), any Sydneyites that were planning to ride down earlier than the BBQ start time.

So if you were planning to do this, pm me for my number and I can meet you, provide a guide to my place (coffee & tea available) or where you may wish to go (ie bottleshop / butcher). And then take you to Max's for the BBQ for 6:30.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I would love to come down but have to work :(

Happy Birthday Heidi!!!!!!!!!
Happy_bdayFatman
Hiya, I can't call the number you called from...my phone didn't save it. Dunno why. guessing your phone is out of juice. If you get this message, call me again. Both my phones are charged up now. Whoops!
Nice ploy though. Easy was to cover up that you guys are still in Forster...
heidissista Wrote:Nice ploy though. Easy was to cover up that you guys are still in Forster...

Roll Tuncurry Curry for dinner tonight!