Bruce, Simmo and Heidi trip and live travel map
rjw3105 Wrote:Well done to the trio. A hell of a trip. I reckon Heidi should have a slide night at her mum's place and invite us allLol3
Great job to the riders and great work by DJ and Pan on the posts and the map.
So who's next and where to?Biker
im walking down the pub does that count?
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:
rjw3105 Wrote:Well done to the trio. A hell of a trip. I reckon Heidi should have a slide night at her mum's place and invite us allLol3
Great job to the riders and great work by DJ and Pan on the posts and the map.
So who's next and where to?Biker
im walking down the pub does that count?

Like hell you are. You're riding your Busa, aren't you?
Post pics of you walking or else we won't believe you!
how can i take a pic of me riding if im on it? seriously youd think it was yous drinking and not me
Regards

Dan
busakid08 Wrote:Total K's ?

Also thanks Guys & Gals for your support Pi_thumbsup

My speedo reading clocked spot on 17,000kms on the trip, that's running with 1 tooth less on the rear sprocket (42). Two teeth down I think would bring back the speedo very close to the GPS, Bruce was two teeth down on his I don't know what his final read out was.

We has has an absolute blast on this trip & the company was fantastic,
I want to try and do it again this time next year again but take 3 weeks this time so I can SLEEP in and PARTY longer at night. Biker
Sorry Victoria folks but I cut your state out Frown, only because of all your speed cameras, signs, 80kms rds & Police, I would cut back from SA to Broken Hill Action-smiley-083
My favorite part would be blasting hours after hours though the Northern Territory at 130KMS Whenpigsfly
Blackzook leaves his trademark behind at Max's place on arrival Saturday night.
[attachment=3929]

The travellers arrive at the last border crossing to complete the set.
[attachment=3930]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
simmo Wrote:
busakid08 Wrote:Total K's ?

Also thanks Guys & Gals for your support Pi_thumbsup

My speedo reading clocked spot on 17,000kms on the trip, that's running with 1 tooth less on the rear sprocket (42). Two teeth down I think would bring back the speedo very close to the GPS, Bruce was two teeth down on his I don't know what his final read out was.

We has has an absolute blast on this trip & the company was fantastic,
I want to try and do it again this time next year again but take 3 weeks this time so I can SLEEP in and PARTY longer at night. Biker
Sorry Victoria folks but I cut your state out Frown, only because of all your speed cameras, signs, 80kms rds & Police, I would cut back from SA to Broken Hill Action-smiley-083
My favorite part would be blasting hours after hours though the Northern Territory at 130KMS Whenpigsfly

Hi The Three Amigo's,

I read and followed this posting all the time, never commented as I was enjoying your ride. It was like I was on the bike with you there all the time.

Great work and COUNT me in for next year.

Cheers,

Bill
count me in!!!

I'll need a break, 9 weeks to kill each year sigh....
There will be another ride this time next year but it will be much harder than the one we just finished.[/i]
BLACKZOOK Wrote:There will be another ride this time next year but it will be much harder than the one we just finished.[/i]

That will be the one to do.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
BLACKZOOK Wrote:There will be another ride this time next year but it will be much harder than the one we just finished.[/i]

sweet

got 5 weeks blocked off around this time
You're not going to need 5 weeks.

Coolsmiley

So how many days we talking bruce?? sounds like a true cannonball ride, Coolsmiley count me in if ya talking what i think ya planing!
Hi The Three Amigos,

Since the trip is complete and you guys have had enough rest :), would be interesting if we could get some detail reports about the bikes.

I.e. Perfomance, fuel consumption, tyres - any improvements, recommendation etc.

Comparasion between Gen1 and Gen2.

Cheers,

Bill
Heidi1 Wrote:You're not going to need 5 weeks.

Coolsmiley

No that was just what I picked to have off...
I would like to do it in 3 weeks next year, that way you would have plenty of time to get of the road before dark & kick back for the night Beer
No cannonball ride for me Australia2