The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
need the speed but the cage drivers freak me out
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:better than the putty road?....not sure if you have riden it being from VIC

No I haven't
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:better than the putty road?....not sure if you have riden it being from VIC

No I haven't
probably 50k or corners over the whole road...awsome but a few sunday only riders that make it dangerous
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:need the speed but the cage drivers freak me out

There is no shortage of ignorant cage drivers Pi_freak
would like to get 600 tonight but see how we go....you going for 3000
Mutha Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:need the speed but the cage drivers freak me out

There is no shortage of ignorant cage drivers Pi_freak
for sure.....retards
hoping to ride tomorrow if all goes well..
humbussa Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

No I haven't
probably 50k or corners over the whole road...awsome but a few sunday only riders that make it dangerous

Sounds a lot like our Reedton & Black Spur
the info you posted earlier was awsome....Google or are you really good at trivia ha ha
Mutha Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

No I haven't

Sounds a lot like our Reedton & Black Spur
i've heard it compared to the spur..so yeah must be similar
humbussa Wrote:hoping to ride tomorrow if all goes well..

Its gonna be 30 tomorrow, thats a beach day for me Fatman
closer to the 600 :-)
Mutha Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:hoping to ride tomorrow if all goes well..

Its gonna be 30 tomorrow, thats a beach day for me Fatman
got beaches down there Lol2....mornington is nice hey?? been there before
humbussa Wrote:would like to get 600 tonight but see how we go....you going for 3000

Fatman Go Sick Party-smiley-018
closer post by post.....Heidi quiet tonight!!