Canberrans Sips Again
we better all pick our game up Tony(aka youngbusa) had a pretty cleam machine going there yesterday some pretty carbon aswell. so you better get cleaning. <i></i>
Thanks Dan, but i think mine could do with a bath as well.. <i></i>
i think everyones could mine does for sure <i></i>
Mine needs a clean too, but with a possible shower forecast I'm going to get in a lot of shit if I give her a bath.

I'll check the weather radar last thing and make a 'D' <i></i>
Does anyone coming tonight have a digital camera, AND the ability to pictures up? I want to sell my bagster tank cover and bag, but I can just imagine the storm of 'show us a picture' if I try. <i></i>
Amanda had one mate, I'll bring it.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Well, we finally did it. We had a gang. 5 Hayabusa riders and their Hayabusa. Sorry 6, if we count Heidi's imaginary friend.

I now have Heidi's double ended "C" spanner. It's amazing the power you have when you wield this thing.

The Old Canberra Inn was a good venue. Good bike parking, reasonable prices and lovely gravy. And not to forget the nice ride home and the massive RBT at Commonweatlh Ave bridge. We did not get pulled over. They must have heard I was carrying a concealed "C" spanner.

psst Max. Next week tell Heidi we're meeting at 6:30 <i></i>
Will do mate, you'd better start getting your flameproof undies on! The photos didn't do that well, the ones in the dark anyway, I mounted them. Good to meet Youngbusa Tony, good looking bike, for a blue and silver anyway!

Cheers

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Hey Maz seen as tho we are a gang now recon you could hook us up with some guns so that next time i cruise down the parkway and some C%$T tries to ram the back of me i can shoot the shit out of his car <i></i>
A good night had by all Id say. It was good to see so many busa's in one spot, not to metion shoot the s*#@ with busa lovers like myself.

Im glad I wasnt the only one coping abuse on the way home Dan, not quit sure what all that honking was about as we left the O.C.I?? Maybe I knew that pricks girlfriend or daughter in a previous life??

<i></i>
PS to my last and regarding the photos (mine were also rather average) Ive got some great shots of my bike on a clear sunny day by the lake (library side, just near that resturant and flagpoles) It would be great to add another 4 or more busa to my album and for the site?? Maybe we could organise something for the future, nothing like a 'gang' of busa's!!!

What would be the term for a group of busa's?? A flock of busa's?? Maybe a grunt of busa's?? Better still, A roar of busa's... I think im bored and under stimulated... Im out <i></i>
Flock would have to be the term, the Hayabusa is a Japanese falcon. Yeah, let's get together and take some pretty photos. I never do but I've always wanted to.

Ok, ok, I was late again, but at least I always turn up! YOu'll all be very releived to know the pee wee is going well. He is under my desk as work peeping quietly to himself in time with my typing.

I'm up for photos, but now I have the possums on two feeds, I'm going out this weekend to knock the edges off my tyres! <i></i>
I wish I had a job like that where I could have someone under my desk to keep me company................ did I say that out loud?? <i></i>
Quick question to Dan and Max, It only just occured to me (yes, I am quick) that both you guys last night had your grab rails on with the hub?? I know there is a mod to do this, but have you guys done it, or just worked out a 'hammer and screwdriver' kind of way??? <i></i>
I used a dremel did a bit of a crap job Max did a good job so better talk to him. abuse i had a guy sitting 15cm off my arse at 120kph cause he was a f*** stick then we both pulled over and he was keen to have a go until i got off the bike then sonja yelle at me and he got back in his car <i></i>