WA EOI RIDE
Great ride today fellas , good to see the usual suspects and to meet a few new faces Coolsmiley .
See ya on the next one.
Cheers,
Dave.
Well fellars Thanks Very Much I had a ball and a big Pi_thumbsup from me for a very enjoyable outing.

Weather was excellent, a Great Ride with a bunch of Good Guys and then the Day was finished off with a BBQ with my family so all in all a bloody good fathers day Yes.

Great to finally meet and put faces to names and will be looking forward to another ride in the near future

Cheers Rev
Pictures here

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=10597
Fellars here is some photos of the framed print that come with the White Busa.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...pid=133617&

Rev
Fellers Spook is one of the new WA Busa Riders on the block I have pasted his thread from the short notice thread into this one so you would see. Anyone interested in a ride on Sunday see details below, as usual I'm out as I'm working weekends againnnnnnnn.

WA - Ride into the hills and beyond Sunday July 12
West Australia - Perth

Hi all,

SNR for Sunday July 12. Meet central heading into the hills and beyond. Plenty of opportunity to peel off early.

Meet Where: Peak servo cnr Morley drive EAST & Bottlebrush Drive, KIARA.
Meet When: Sunday 12 July @ 900am for 930am departure.
Ride Length: approx 350km (plenty of opportunities to peel off early).

PM me for full details. ( PM Spook for the Details )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 Hayabusa
2001 KX 500
(11-07-2009, 02:39am)Rev004 Wrote: WA - Ride into the hills and beyond Sunday July 12

PM me for full details. ( PM Spook for the Details )

Thanks Revo004 !! Very Happy

Going for a ride is always great. Going with a bunch of guys - better. Riding in a group of BUSA's - I keep dreaming !
My appologies as I won't be able to make this one but always up for one.
I can usaully make the first or last weekend of the month, (kids sport etc) during winter but any during peak period.
Put me down for the first weekend in August if anyone is going.
Had a great ride today with Gasgaz and another on R1. Good weather, quiet roads, great people, fantastic scenery - perfect !

The R1 unfortunately developed a strange (non-terminal) problem late in the ride - Hayabusa 'intimidation' if you ask me. Roll

Sorry guys, dead batteries = no photos.
(12-07-2009, 08:52pm)Spook Wrote: Had a great ride today with Gasgaz and another on R1. Good weather, quiet roads, great people, fantastic scenery - perfect !

The R1 unfortunately developed a strange (non-terminal) problem late in the ride - Hayabusa 'intimidation' if you ask me. Roll

Sorry guys, dead batteries = no photos.

Thanks spook just what I wanted to here someone having fun when I'm at work on a nice sunny day like today.
Some hazy pics....

Hey Spook, whats the pic of in your avatar?
That was me going over the handlebars on the KX 500...not so long ago.

.jpg   CHP_0253 - 2nd ride - 1445 stack 4105 stack_0012.jpg (Size: 47.9 KB / Downloads: 83)

There it is....

(11-07-2009, 09:45am)Roo Boy Wrote: My appologies as I won't be able to make this one but always up for one.
I can usaully make the first or last weekend of the month, (kids sport etc) during winter but any during peak period.
Put me down for the first weekend in August if anyone is going.

I'm always keen - count me in for 2nd August, 2009 (weather permitting).

When was the last ride for the Perth AHC fellers ?

Im happy to organise but I am still feeling like bit of a junior member so not sure if the 'seniors' would prefer to organise it. [edit]

...ORMTC Qairrading pub run earlier this year.
Spook there no issues organise a ride, just post dates etc and the guys will post to let you know if they can make it or not.

It's been a good couple of months since the Busa Boys have been out or some of them anyway.

If your doing a Sunday ride some of the guys like early start back early say around 1200 - 1400 so they still have some of the day left to spend with family but otherwise everyone seems to be fairly flexible.

In saying that I might be up for a ride on the 2nd of Aug weather permitting, will let you know when the time gets closer.

Come on fellers been a while what do you all reckon
(14-07-2009, 03:36pm)Rev004 Wrote: If your doing a Sunday ride some of the guys like early start back early say around 1200 - 1400

Sat is no problem for me though I have no idea how many would prefer Sat or Sun. Poll ??