Hi Ernie T here just joined yesterday and my first post.Been reading for a few weeks but waited till I got my new Busa (white).Located at Enfield 25kms south of Ballarat Vic.Just refuelled with BP Ulitmate 15.7 litres for 307kms.Prev bikes 94 GSXR 1100-97 ZZR1100 and traded my DL1000 2002 (Vstrom) on the new Busa from Colac Vic.No dealer in Ballarat.Am very pleased so far always puts a grin on my face every time I ride it.Anyway thank you for letting me join.Heading for the Supers next weekend.
Ernie T.
Gday Ernie im a new member to from Geelong have done a bit of dirt bike riding down your way and still do, i have an 07 black busa went to apollo bay and back this morning awesome ride do you have a pic of your bike????
welcome to the family :)
(21-02-2010, 02:18pm)Ernie T Wrote: Am very pleased so far always puts a grin on my face every time I ride it.
Ernie T.

Welcome Ernie,

Busa will always put a grin on your face.....
Bill
(21-02-2010, 05:06pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote:
(21-02-2010, 02:18pm)Ernie T Wrote: Am very pleased so far always puts a grin on my face every time I ride it.
Ernie T.

Welcome Ernie,

Busa will always put a grin on your face.....
Bill

Even sitting in the shed.
Thanks Bill
(21-02-2010, 03:43pm)VNSVLE Wrote: welcome to the family :)

Appreciate the welcome thanks.
A look of good info here as well and friendly people.
ET.
Some more Vic members !Yes Welcome There will be some more Vic Members rides coming up. Check out the 'Riding not Talking Thread'. We had a great day out on Saturday on the GOR. 8 Busa's .
Once again Welcome.
Welcome to the AHC, Ernie!!! Coolsmiley

keep it fun,
baz.
Coolsmiley
Welcome :)
welcome only new myself
(22-02-2010, 01:37pm)busa666 Wrote: welcome only new myself

G'day again and sorry Im lazy thanks to the other members with the welcomes.Cruised into Ballarat about 5pm today and couldnt believe it a blue Gen 1 sitting beside me at the lights(Skipton st and Leith st).Wonder how many on this forum are in Ballarat area?Cant wait to get to the Island this weekend.
Ernie T.
Welcome to the club mate.

Ride safe.
(24-02-2010, 07:37pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Welcome to the club mate.

Ride safe.

Thanks certainly a good group,but we do share a passion.
Ernie T.
welcome man... have fun, and stay upright
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(24-02-2010, 07:45pm)Hutch99 Wrote: welcome man... have fun, and stay upright

And again thanks.

Alright if I lean over just a bit?
Only when you are watching the supers from the safety of your couch wearing your helmet. Or I guess you could go to the track.......

Welcome.