WA EOI RIDE
Trophy

I will be in for the 16th May. My first ride since being in Perth, a bit sad really.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 146)
16th is good for me Very Happy
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

The 16th looks good for me also, count me in at this stage Pi_thumbsup ......
As for the Biker , how about "New Norcia" as a suggestion, via some back roads if anyone knows an intersesting way there?? once there we can have lunch etc at the Hotel, have seen some bikers there before - weather pending.
Pencil me in. Will still have the battle scares on the bike so it will give everyone something else to chat about Confused
Where's Ya Snow Plough?
The 15th or the 8th, looks fine with me...
Welcome again Axe,
F.Y.I The ride in May is set for the 16th, hate to see you turn up on the 15th and find no one at the Tower,hope you can make it on the 16th.

Cheers,

Rob.
Have fun guys bike is still off the road. If you head out for coffee send me a pm and i will bring the cage or me housemates bike.
(13-04-2010, 04:40pm)Iburgr Wrote: Welcome again Axe,
F.Y.I The ride in May is set for the 16th, hate to see you turn up on the 15th and find no one at the Tower,hope you can make it on the 16th.

Cheers,

Rob.

Cool man,

Ok so May 16.. where, and where are we going?

Looks free and open ATM....
Count me in too. New Norcia sounds good but I don't mind where we go.
Fellers if we can PM Roo Boy any suggestions to where it woud be good to go would be appreciated you just don't know who is watching Police the threads if you no what I mean. Roo Boy can then PM everyone where we maybe going or just tell eveyone on the Day.

Otherwise destination doesn't worry me to much if I get there I'm trying to talk to the ministry of peice to rescheduling some other plans that she has laid out for that weekend but will be doing my best to get there. It would be great to catch up with a few of you guys again and just chew the fat and maybe bring up so memories of our trip in Dec.

Til then Rev004
[/quote]

Cool man,

Ok so May 16.. where, and where are we going?

Looks free and open ATM....
[/quote]

RE: WA EOI RIDE
16th May it is.

Meet: Bell Tower for 10am for a [b]10:30 departure.[/b] That makes it straight up (sor) or down (nor) the Freeway for everyone. The mountain men can meet us there or will arrange a secondry meet point East when ride route is decided.
Just want to get everyone keen.
Ride to: ?
Approx km's: ?
If you have any preferance for ride route PM or post up.

Lets make it a bit of reunion ride.
Sweet..
Fellers have been chatting with Andcad and Leviathan about doing the sag etc on our suspension on the might Busas and Andcad has gladly offered his place to do the spanner work.

Andcad also mentioned that anyone else that is interested in getting together to do the suspension as well or just want to catch up you are more than welcome the more Busas the better.

Here are the details for those interested.
- When: Sunday the 2nd of May
- Time: 0930-1000
- Address: 26 Ritchie Drive Rockingham

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid213168

If your planning on coming along please post up or PM Andcad & Myself.
I'll try and make it.
Sounds like a good day. Count me in.

Hey blokes, have you tested that ECU flash???? Still keen?

We still holding those Thursday night meets?

Camel