Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
(18-05-2010, 07:47pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: Is a bit scared of shacking up with strangers.... Oh wat the helll Kev....Just dont back out buddy....

Fifi this is not matchmaker dot com. your potty mouth sex talk is not welcome hereLol2

Please restrain your self on a public forumEmbarassed

I had better start running about nowScary
(18-05-2010, 07:47pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: Is a bit scared of shacking up with strangers.... Oh wat the helll....a new way of meeting people.....Ok Im living in the 2010's...LOL

No worries Kev....Just dont back out buddy....

im not backing out at all .
(18-05-2010, 06:22pm)Heidi1 Wrote: What ARE you talking about you arsegasket? Are you drinking again Simmo?

Your to young to know darling or not a mad Rads supporter Lol2

Quote:Hey Simmo, honeymoon suite again?
how many sugars again Nerd
What about the neighbours Boobies4
Tathra will be a blast Pi_thumbsup
I think we upset the neighbours last year from memory, but that's because we were in the spa. Should I try and get the spa again this year? Maybe we could ask for one that you can fit more than one foot in at a time. Pushing the button over and over was a bit boring too. You'd think they'd invent something more efficient.
Is there more than one Spa cabin Heidi?....I'll get in early and put dibs on one (early bird catches the worm). Me & Kylie (her majesty) will share with anyone (within reason)...apparantly Bazman is not keen on spooning with me and Kylie at night, so you'd better team me up with Mr & Mrs Bazman then!!!!
Ill be there im hoping(as i said last year) this year i dont have a silly work commitment. im doubtful my bike will be finished by then so i may be there in a supporting vehicle however that just means i can drink more and spend more time in the spa!! and given you will all be off riding ill be in the spa NAKED!!!!

oh and i voted for the earlier date but im in for either weekend so maybe remove my vote or perhaps add another one to the other weekend to balance it out who knows.
Regards

Dan
Les (Busdriver) is organising accommodation. He tells me that they same place that took us last year are overjoyed at having ius again. They cook breakfast (sausages, bacon and eggs) for around a tenner, great value and excellent people.

Can we try the same loop this year as last year? I'll try not to smash my frame to bits again - the pheonix has risen.

Cheers everyone, this is so exciting.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(18-05-2010, 11:21pm)Madmax Wrote: Les (Busdriver) is organising accommodation. He tells me that they same place that took us last year are overjoyed at having ius again. They cook breakfast (sausages, bacon and eggs) for around a tenner, great value and excellent people.

Can we try the same loop this year as last year? I'll try not to smash my frame to bits again - the pheonix has risen.

You'd better get Tex & Jen to bring Brooksie again just in case Max .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(18-05-2010, 11:39pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(18-05-2010, 11:21pm)Madmax Wrote: Les (Busdriver) is organising accommodation. He tells me that they same place that took us last year are overjoyed at having ius again. They cook breakfast (sausages, bacon and eggs) for around a tenner, great value and excellent people.

You'd better get Tex & Jen to bring Brooksie again just in case Max .

Go on, jinx me why don't ya!CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley

Nothing can go wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.................
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(18-05-2010, 07:46pm)black13 Wrote: i dont give a fCoolsmileyk what weekend its on , i will be there , cant wait to ride with you nutters from the east coast again at tathra, the best roads ive ever ridden on. Biker bring it on

+1
last year was absolutely brilliant. what fantastic roads, great people, top time. We'll can make it either weekend.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hey Bruce ...whos got the potty mouth....I think Im tame compared to some..Very Happy Im not looking for a mate brother.......Friends is all I can handle right now... Lol3

And besides I snore (or so Im told).....so maybe shacking me up with some drunken bums who wont hear me would be a good pairing...LOL

Fifi
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
(18-05-2010, 07:47pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: Is a bit scared of shacking up with strangers....

hey hey hey.......juz coz i'm "strange" EekIdiot2Eek ......doesn't make me a "stranger", does it ?!? Lol3Pi_tongueLol3
(18-05-2010, 07:46pm)black13 Wrote: i dont give a fCoolsmileyk what weekend its on , i will be there , cant wait to ride with you nutters from the east coast again at tathra, the best roads ive ever ridden Biker on. bring it on

Heyyyy...........now that's the sorta spirit we're lookin' for !!!! ClapVery HappyClap

Onya Pauly Pi_thumbsup
(18-05-2010, 08:39pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Is there more than one Spa cabin Heidi?....I'll get in early and put dibs on one (early bird catches the worm). Me & Kylie (her majesty) will share with anyone (within reason)...apparantly Bazman is not keen on spooning with me and Kylie at night, so you'd better team me up with Mr & Mrs Bazman then!!!!

Sorry Cee Jay, Heidi & I have already booked the only one for both weekends but we will cancelled one of the weekends that we dont need Boobies4
I'm sure CeeJay will get a spa too, it is easy to find. It is usually beside the shower near the basin. You can only fit one foot in at a time, but when you push the button everything swirls around most enthusiastically!
Cool...how do you get the bubbles happening? Are these the type of "spa" where the water cycles clockwise in the southern hemisphere, but anti-clockwise in the north? If you gimme a demo Heidi, I'll be straight in after you!!