Wheelie Tips
Simmo ive tried that in 2nd before an it doesnt come up lol
Its tottaly stock thought yeh...
An im like 95 kg.

I aint game enough to clutch it,i keep thinkin its goin to come
off underneath me.
Hey give me a break,i aint been ridin long.
Take your feet of the pegs it works for me Scary
[Image: wsidtestandtune260807_017.jpg]
Hey Rob, in that position, you might be able to see something out of those mirrors....
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Mine is stock and having been pulling some lame wheelies, 1st gear seems ok , cant holdem to long though it seems , and second gear for me was a bit scary seems to get crossed up on me? happens all so quick.
Dont do it.
If you must pull a wheelie on your busa, make sure that it looks accidental and that you have at least 2 or 3 other bike riders behind you to appreciate the power.

(They hate that)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
No problems there Busgo, all the ones I pull ARE accidental haha.

I struggle to keep the front wheel down on this new beast... you finding the same thing?
Licence Back!
My bike stands up out practically every corner. That's a 1098 for ya....Lol2

With the busa, even with my 95 kg over the tank, if you're revving hard and cracking the throttle fully open, the front will come up easy. Many times around the Cotter in Canberra I felt almost a dirt bike style of riding with my elbows up, hips right up against the tank, helmet over the screen. Cracking the throttle from about 7500 rpm the front would come up easy as pie exiting each corner.

Personally, I think wheelies are done by guys who like doing bicep curls. Possibly the most gayest thing to do beside give a hand crank while being rogered.
"Personally, I think wheelies are done by guys who like doing bicep curls. Possibly the most gayest thing to do beside give a hand crank while being rogered. "

Lol2
Lol3 if you get a K8 you just have to hit and it comes up Egyptian
I love doing wheelies, 12.00 Oâ€clockerâ€s on the balance line are my favourites along with point and shoots, thatâ€s where you aim for a point while changing lanes and you basically skim the front wheel of the ground to where you want to be. But shit happens as it did with me recently and I looked like a complete f*%$#wit, something a passing motorist pointed out. Didnâ€t drop the bike but lost balance and came down like a bag of crap all over the road, not very impressive at all and the first time its happened in over 20 years of ridding. It really drove home that this sort of stuff is not for the open road so I now restrict my stunting to closed or empty roads (something I should have done from the start) as the last thing I want is for my fun to hurt someone else. I can recommend a video by Jerry Jones which is like the Wheelie Bible, check out his web site here http://www.learntowheelie.com/about.html Thereâ€s also plenty of stuff on the net from stunterâ€s all around the world, just Google Wheelies How To. Anyway, good luck and try and keep it safe and if anyone knows of a place where we can practice stunting (preferably in Vic) please drop me a line.
Banter
Action-smiley-083
Wheelies on the K8 easy - was just about to launch into a big how to but I think if you lok around the web you will find plenty tips and tricks to learn reletivly safely. Personly I just pop the front up in 1st and about 1/2 way flick into 2nd and take it to the blance poit - you can just change gears up from there easily - clutching in 2nd if you are already moving is easy to, just rev upto about 6-7rpm little flick of teh clutch and away you go, its really throttle control like everything about riding the bike I rekon. My fav is coming out of a corner and cranking the shit out of it and doing motox style up the road - love it ha ha.

Tip though: - should not be done on streets unless you REALLY REALLY know what you are doing - seen too many guys f34kup and I had my first close flip with the missus a few weeks ago where I just wasnt paying attention and nearly flipped her off the back, made me rethink about playing on the roads - after 30yrs of riding you can still stuff up!
Egos; everyone got one
Hey guys & girls,

this thread is very, very dear to my heart....let's see if we can "revive" it?!? Undecided

....anyone got any nice pics and/or stories to share??? (not pics of urself on a public road, us busa riders aren't that irresponsible....are we?!?Pi_tongue)

Coolsmiley
oh yeah bring on some pics!!!
my old VTR1000 a few years back

[Image: n555144270_154632_2675.jpg]
another one on my cbr1000rr

I think i can wheelie ok Pi_tongue

[Image: n555144270_154629_2017.jpg]
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)