2010 Tathra Busa Bash T SHIRTS
Thanks guys.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hey mate just transfered the cash for 1 - 2xl t shirt
cheers vitto.
Hi Madmax,
1x M T-Shirt, transfered the money today into your account under Busa T-Shirt, (name) Red130364 (that was my DoB) :)
Thank you
Cheers
Red
(06-10-2010, 04:32pm)Red-Haya Wrote: Hi Madmax,
1x M T-Shirt, transfered the money today into your account under Busa T-Shirt, (name) Red130364 (that was my DoB) :)
Thank you
Cheers
Red

Thanks guys,
hey Vito, did you put your date of birth in as a rference mate? I need to know who paid what bloke.

Thanks fellas

Cheers

Max
[/quote]

Thanks guys,
hey Vito, did you put your date of birth in as a rference mate? I need to know who paid what bloke.

Thanks fellas

Cheers

Max
[/quote]

pm sent
I have told the printer to put Franko's design on a screen. This is now going to happen.

can we have more people who are going to Tathra possible order at least one T shirt? Just think of how cool everyone will look in the group photos! (:-))))

Max
(20-10-2010, 03:31pm)Madmax Wrote: I have told the printer to put Franko's design on a screen. This is now going to happen.

can we have more people who are going to Tathra possible order at least one T shirt? Just think of how cool everyone will look in the group photos! (:-))))

Max

PUT ME DOWN FOR AN EXTRA SHIRT MAX
An extra shit BK? Ease up on the laxatives buddy!
(20-10-2010, 07:44pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: An extra shit BK? Ease up on the laxatives buddy!

i should stop drinking at night dude , i was trashed when i wrote it i still want a SHIRT
Drink at night or by day.....I'm yet to see convincing proof that it's actually bad for you! (currently smashing a bottle of Jimmy as we speak (type).
(20-10-2010, 07:49pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Drink at night or by day.....I'm yet to see convincing proof that it's actually bad for you! (currently smashing a bottle of Jimmy as we speak (type).

i drink bundy at night
(20-10-2010, 03:31pm)Madmax Wrote: I have told the printer to put Franko's design on a screen. This is now going to happen.

Max

i would order one Max but you want my date of birth Read
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(20-10-2010, 09:32pm)ROD Wrote:

Max

i would order one Max but you want my date of birth Read

There is no fart like an old fart Rodney!

You can just put down how many chain tensioning blocks you have Rod! There is no icon here for Lust!DroolDroolDrool

Max
Hi max I will take one at 2xl size.....
Money has been deposited in your account.

The tag will be moshy...
Hey Max, faarrk i'm slack, I thought I had ordered my T shirts, obviously not!!!. can I order 4 x xl and if possible one small one to fit Bundy!!. Will transfer funds on Monday. :)

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!