Poll: World Super Bikes / Phillip Island / 25th-27th Feb. WILL YOU BE THERE???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, I will not be attending...
10.00%
3 10.00%
Yes, I will be attending but haven't booked accomodation just yet!
0%
0 0%
YES...I'LL BE THERE...ACCOMODATION SORTED!!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Maybe, but not quite sure just yet?!?
30.00%
9 30.00%
I'M ALSO BOOKED IN FOR THE AFTERBURNER TRACK DAY!!!! (YeeHaa)
10.00%
3 10.00%
Not booked in just yet, but the AFTERBURNER TRACK DAY sounds good!!!
3.33%
1 3.33%
I really do wanna be there...but if the missus promises to POLISH MY HELMET, I'll stay home and watch it on TV instead...
16.67%
5 16.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It???
I got a single bed available Ward....how many nights do u need? (u are doing the supers as well, aintcha?!?)
Pi_thumbsup Okay I'm in Bazman but only if your on time! I've ordered a set of devron rearsets just to make things interesting through Bike Warehouse. Accommodation is not a problem with a soon to be prick relation living on Phillip Island.Give me some details about times and locations and entry fees. Should be fun getting booked in Vic.
Gerry
(17-01-2011, 05:35pm)Busanova Wrote: Pi_thumbsup Okay I'm in Bazman but only if your on time! I've ordered a set of devron rearsets just to make things interesting through Bike Warehouse. Accommodation is not a problem with a soon to be prick relation living on Phillip Island.Give me some details about times and locations and entry fees. Should be fun getting booked in Vic.
Gerry

Gerry, ring the Phillip Island circuit for details of the Afterburner Track Day.......but HURRY up...not many spots left (myself and Ward are booked in to the med/fast group)!

http://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au/contact_us.php

Coolsmiley
Now, I might, just might, be able to get down with Max.

Watch this space.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(17-01-2011, 07:43pm)Busdriver Wrote: Now, I might, just might, be able to get down with Max.

Watch this space.

Pi_thumbsupCoolsmileyPi_thumbsup
(17-01-2011, 11:07am)bazman Wrote: I got a single bed available Ward....how many nights do u need? (u are doing the supers as well, aintcha?!?)

I'll take it. Sat night, Sun & Mon night. (Happy to pay for Fri aswell, but wont arrive 'till Sat arvo.
Thanks. BTW - where are you staying?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
If I can make it, should I put my standard cans back on for the trip to avoid any issues with VicPol and their RTA?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(17-01-2011, 11:38pm)Busdriver Wrote: If I can make it, should I put my standard cans back on for the trip to avoid any issues with VicPol and their RTA?

Leslie, if you're riding anywhere near me I'm sure they wont hear your bolt on cans, they'll be too busy putting the Black beast through the wringer!ScaryPi_freakScary
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(17-01-2011, 11:41pm)Madmax Wrote:
(17-01-2011, 11:38pm)Busdriver Wrote: If I can make it, should I put my standard cans back on for the trip to avoid any issues with VicPol and their RTA?

Leslie, if you're riding anywhere near me I'm sure they wont hear your bolt on cans, they'll be too busy putting the Black beast through the wringer!ScaryPi_freakScary

I know that, but I've heard horror stories about what Vic Authorities get up to on weekends like these Eek

S'pose I can make up some long tubes to insert into my Yoshies.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(17-01-2011, 08:53pm)Ward P Wrote:
(17-01-2011, 11:07am)bazman Wrote: I got a single bed available Ward....how many nights do u need? (u are doing the supers as well, aintcha?!?)

I'll take it. Sat night, Sun & Mon night. (Happy to pay for Fri aswell, but wont arrive 'till Sat arvo.
Thanks. BTW - where are you staying?

No worries Ward,
juz pay for the nights u stay....I'll send you some details re: accom. & price etc soon, k?
Ya might wanna ditch those touring tyres but!?! lol
(18-01-2011, 01:03am)Busdriver Wrote:

I know that, but I've heard horror stories about what Vic Authorities get up to on weekends like these Eek

They've been pretty good down there for the last couple of years, Les....u shouldn't have any probs, mate!
(18-01-2011, 01:03am)Busdriver Wrote:

Leslie, if you're riding anywhere near me I'm sure they wont hear your bolt on cans, they'll be too busy putting the Black beast through the wringer!

Just put the little baffles back in mate, they weren't too loud. I'm leaving my baffle out, so I can draw unwanted attention away from your pristine blue and blue. RollRollRoll
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'll be heading up from Tas with 4 others, we're there all weekend and booked in for afterburner day. Arriving 25th Feb, departing 1st march.
As it gets closer, we'll need to setup a meeting time and place at the track. Confused
i am going to flip island will be leaving brissy the weekend before if anyone leaving the brissy area around same time i can ride with ya,i am goin as far as newcastle nsw then meet up with mate there stop for a few days then head off with that crew
Do you need accomodation on way down or back??

My motel is not booked out during this time.
(I've cancelled one of our tours so I can come down to the island)

If anyone would like to break the trip south by staying at Tallangatta,
Thurs 24th, Friday 25th Feb. or on way back on the Monday or Tuesday, I will throw in continental breakfasts with Twin Room for $80.
(normally $92)

That's $40 each twin share.

www.tallangattamotorinn.com.au

phone: 02 60712208

If anyone is on other bike forums, please feel free to share this with them.