my blue and silver, a little worse for wear
hi guys, im back Very Happy

after buying my first busa only a tad over a month ago, iv fallin in love with the "fat girl" and have found it to be quite an enjoyable ride, until 2 weeks ago wen it went horribly wrong, bunch of us heading up the highway to a local beach for a bbq and beers, we werent even 5 mins out of town wen i went down, i have been in hospital for the last 2 weeks having my mass amounts of road rash sorted out, aswell as a shoulder reconstruction with a couple of extra screws to hold it all together, and i hadnt seen the bike until i went and picked it up today, i have a few pics for u all to gawk at

That looks friggin sore...
Dude that sux, but what weren't you wearing?????
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Yea, very painfull still, but at the end of the day i have no one to blame but myself

Well, i was wearing my new (now trashed) rjays lid, tshirt, cotton drill work pants and steel capped boots, i posted a thread looking for suppliers of all the riding gear the night before the accident lol, my own silly fault

Remember, wear your leathers lol
Do you know why it went down ???
Oh you poor bugger, I remember you asking for leather gear suppliers. Heal well. Is she fixable?
OUCH!! Hope you heal up quickly and get back to your normal self.
Well, i was sitting on around 140, and the front just washed out, not exaclty sure what happened, wasnt turning or pulling the front up

Very fixable, mostly cosmetic plus the muzzy can, and rh peg
Wow, 140 in that get- up's a brave move. Heal up, get some leather and fix the girl up and get back into it.

Not knowing what caused you to stack is the worst bit, you can't learn from it, change what you did wrong, so you won't do it again...
Hope you heal quickly mate.....I remember your previous thread, if still looking for leathers we have Irena who sells leathers to order at

www.ozmotorcycleleathers.com
[Image: photo3.jpg]
You picked your name well , Skidmarx , Look's like you had your stubbie's & brickie's singlet on . Hope you've got a good bum wiper tee'd up for a couple of week's ( not volunteering ).Hope you heal Quick & get back on the road.Got a fair idea how you feel , came off a beeza in the 60's, when
a Blue brickie's singlet was a perfectly acceptable piece of protective gear ( we were all riding around pissed anyway ,just like our parent's) So nothing Hurt . Hang in there mate & All the best .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Lol, ya well i wont be getting back on anything without the appropriate gear from now on, iv learnt my lesson, and its great to see that my riding buddies have learnt from my mistakes aswell, saw a few of them wearing all there gear while visiting today

The only thing that i can think off that may or may not have had anything to do with the accident, is the roads were still a little damp from rain the night before, and running yukkie shinko's front and rear, one of the last changes to the bike before its back on the road is going to be a pair of pilot pures

Yep my poor misses has had to do the dirty work a couple of times over the last couple of weeks, but im very happy to anounce that i can whipe my own backside again, allbeit only with my left, but still great improvement lol

The 12 weeks off work is going to suck, going insane already
mate,

that looks bloody sore and you got a couple of months of being uncomfortable ..... this just enforces my belief in riding gear. Good to hear you have learnt your lesson.. a lesson i think you unfortunately learnt the most hardest way possible.

Hope you recover quickly, and for your sake, check out riding gear before you ride next.

Keep us informed of how you are going along... Looks like the busa can out of it ok as well.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Yes, id flicked off a couple of emails reguarding riding gear the night before the stack, iv just been going through them and sending off some replys,

The bike came out ok considering, it could have been alot worse, and vid proof that it still runs great Very Happy

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...YgkYC3P7mk
Shit a that looks sore, I,ve had my fair share gravel rash so I know what your going through pain wise anyway.get yourself better,then the bike will come back as was over time with a bit of work
every corner tells a story