Hayabusas at Phillip island 15th October
Saw lots of mighty Busas on main street of cows on Saturday, but none standing by there Ryde! Who was down there?
Pics!
I'll chuck some on when I download them off my camera, tomorrow hopefully
I was there. Had dinner with Rydrz, BJK1, Bazman, Tex n Bundy. Corbin (Rydrz) spoke to a guy with an Orange Turbo Gen 1, his mate had an Orange as well Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Pete have u got a jardine pipe?? I saw a black/blue with a jardine pipe with a white 2010
Yes mine was parked with a blue 08 Genll. There were a few in the campgrounds to that I'm sure are not members, and silly me I didn't take any cards with me.
(18-10-2011, 08:17am)De5nake Wrote: Pete have u got a jardine pipe?? I saw a black/blue with a jardine pipe with a white 2010

I do have a blue/black, no Jardine pipe. The bike was at home in the shed. I had my new (well, new to me) Blue '08. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
I was there, A Black 2010/2011 with ti cans outside Euphoria cafe.....
Posted by De5nake - Yesterday 09:17 PM
Saw lots of mighty Busas on main street of cows on Saturday, but none standing by there Ryde! Who was down there?

(18-10-2011, 05:16pm)Resn8 Wrote: I was there, A Black 2010/2011 with ti cans outside Euphoria cafe.....

....and you guys didn't even bother to come and say g'day to any of us while we were sitting at Euphoria eating dinner!?! Hmmmmmm.....strange days indeed, most peculiar mumma (Lennon) Confused Lol3 Confused
Just got back last nght. Pics to come soon!
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(19-10-2011, 07:40am)Vellaterra Wrote: Just got back last nght. Pics to come soon!

Heya Steve, missed ya at Kilcunda Pub on the way down to PI on Thursday (we were running very, VERY late....didn't get to the Island till about 8:30pm).....but I think I did catch up to you and ur mates on the run home yesterday arvo (just south of Orbost, I think?!?).....does ur rego plate read: _US-16???
If it does, then we definately had a run together (2-tone black busa with big white kanji's)

Coolsmiley
(19-10-2011, 09:12am)bazman Wrote:
(19-10-2011, 07:40am)Vellaterra Wrote: Just got back last nght. Pics to come soon!

Heya Steve, missed ya at Kilcunda Pub on the way down to PI on Thursday (we were running very, VERY late....didn't get to the Island till about 8:30pm).....but I think I did catch up to you and ur mates on the run home yesterday arvo (just south of Orbost, I think?!?).....does ur rego plate read: _US-16???
If it does, then we definately had a run together (2-tone black busa with big white kanji's)

Coolsmiley

Sorry Bazman, Not me. I left Bright yesterday morning at 8:30 and rode via Corryong, Tumut Ponds, Cubramarra, Elliots Way, Batlow, Filled up at Gundagai, rode non stop to Caltex servo at Thornleigh, then a quick sprint up the F3 to home. 1000Ks on the Bussa, 400 of those on the non stop ride. Can only be done on a Bussa.

The last two days were the best from Bairnsdale to Gundagi, The best touring of the trip.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(18-10-2011, 10:03pm)bazman Wrote: Posted by De5nake - Yesterday 09:17 PM

(18-10-2011, 05:16pm)Resn8 Wrote: I was there, A Black 2010/2011 with ti cans outside Euphoria cafe.....

....and you guys didn't even bother to come and say g'day to any of us while we were sitting at Euphoria eating dinner!?! Hmmmmmm.....strange days indeed, most peculiar mumma (Lennon) Confused Lol3 Confused

Sorry didnt have dinner there, just drinks...I was with the BikeMe! crew on Saturday night....
What an elitist!

BikeME.....well!

We ought to throw you down the well, nigga!

(19-10-2011, 06:37pm)Troppo Wrote: What an elitist!

BikeME.....well!

We ought to throw you down the well, nigga!

Please dont start that again as my head hurts from laughing to much.....