Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
well im a maybe at this stage aslong as someone can give me an address of this place, or better yet if i can meet someone somewhere and follow them in cus im hopeless with direstions at the best of times
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Where you comming from Tim

159 Fitzroy st
St Kilda

Link
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
i live out near ballarat, so will be comming along the western freeway
(16-03-2010, 06:04pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: i live out near ballarat, so will be comming along the western freeway

I will be comming from West can meet at shell servo city side of westgate bridge about 5.30 ,
Or if you plan diferent time just over the bridge take kingsway exit and that will take you on to queens way along side albert park towards Fitzroy street

Give me a call on the number below if ya need
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
thanks for that but i dont know what time i will be finishing work, ill most likely get to the servo about 6:30 so ill meet u in St kilda, but if i can make it to the servo at 5:30 illl let u know and thanks again
Bugger can't make it tonight....Later...
never fly higher than your angel.
Great night.
Maybe next week Mutha.
I'll be back.
Full marks to Tom and Tim for travelling so far
good to see couple old faces and nice to meet you Tim sorry sent you home wrong way forgot no access to queens Rd .
Hope you had fun on the F1 track Very Happy
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks for a great night folks, nice to have a catch up. And I can confirm that there were 4 busas and only 1 other bike (mine)TrophyLol3
the F1 track was fun and i some how made it back eventually, even if it was 15 minutes later than it should have been and good to meet a few more members
(17-03-2010, 10:37pm)Toecutter Wrote: Thanks for a great night folks, nice to have a catch up. And I can confirm that there were 4 busas and only 1 other bike (mine)TrophyLol3

and your was truly a bike to behold, front loader and all.

PS. I emailed you introducing another Vmax rider.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.

Hi All,

Just new to this........

So there's a regular coffee and talk shit in St Kilda every Wed nite @ 6ish??

Cheers Biker[/font]
[/font][font=Tahoma]
now there is yes...:-)
If anyone is interested I will be hooking up with the Sunbury boys for a ride before hand.
They meet at the Retravision store in Sunbury from at 7.30pm each Wed. Nice guys
Any one going for a brew tonight ?
never fly higher than your angel.
ill be there 7:30ish