Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
I've cracked the shits with public transport at the moment rod and can't say where I'll be working. Two weeks left...
(16-07-2011, 12:13am)BJK1 Wrote: I've cracked the shits with public transport at the moment rod and can't say where I'll be working. Two weeks left...

no problems i thought you said two weeks not a month we will go for wed fortnight if ya like Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(16-07-2011, 05:12am)ROD Wrote:
(16-07-2011, 12:13am)BJK1 Wrote: I've cracked the shits with public transport at the moment rod and can't say where I'll be working. Two weeks left...

no problems i thought you said two weeks not a month we will go for wed fortnight if ya like Pi_thumbsup

Yeah if you want. I'm gonna pm everyone and see if they want to go for a ride if weathers nice then maybe a BBQ or something at my house if Everyones keen.

Was two weeks but with everything in my live there's a story behind it. I did pm you...
Ok melbournians, come one, come all, to the usual spot with me wed for a nice steak and to shoot the breeze now I'm back on the road. I've got a route planned for the Tathra trip I'll bring along for show and tell.

Woop woop!
Love to bloke, but I intend to have dinner in Port Augusta. Darwin by Friday! Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Haven't decided yet. Tossing up between a two or three day trip each way or a combo of both. Wanted to run it past a few people but realize that most do there own thing so happy to do it alone also but company would be better-I mean isn't that what the whole things about?? Grant has said he'd like to come with me but we haven't org'd anything yet.
Perhaps if you beared the crappy st Kilda you could look at it....
I'll be there around 6. Any takers?
This week the 24th August StKilda same place 6.30 on see you all there
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Heeeeell yeah!
ill be there
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Unfortunately can't make it tonight people!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Great night good to catch up with Richard (the wild wind) and the rest of you clowns
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I clocked up 10k riding home. Where do the k's go hey?
i wish i knew because i dont remember over half of mine
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad