Projects on the go.
Well, this is my one hundredth post....... only took two years!!!!

And I thought this was an interesting topic/question:

What odd-ball "Projects" have you got laying around????

I'll start..........

I have a set of twin(two motors on one boat) 70hp Evinrude outboard motors. I picked them up about three years ago at a clearing sale for $2.00!!!! I sold my boat ages ago, but at that price I guess I have to buy another one!

I also have a 22HP ride on mower that has blown up.... one day I'll get around to getting the bits together to fix it!!!!

And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
I have a plastic model Hayabusa with little tins of red and black paint, brushes, thinners, etc... hope to re-create the 1999 model red/black, which I've never seen for sale in a shop or on eBay
Ages ago I got 200 half split 2.4metre treated pine logs off ebay for $40. Took all the seats out of my wife's Barina and collected them in 2 loads.Scary
Did a bunch of garden edging with them but still had loads left. Used a bunch as a fence. Still got more left. Moved house and used a bunch more around the bottom of my fences to stop my dogs getting out. Still got more left. I guess I'll have to do some more garden edging.Lol3
Got annoyed at kids riding pocket bikes past house every friday/saturday night so went bought a busted ride on.. a club arm chair and began inserting motor under arm chair.. yeah yeah yeah I know .. ARMCHAIR RACER hehehehehee

never got it finished and ended up throwing it away when i seperated.. but idea WAS fun and might try it again
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
1983 Katana 1100, Bought it 1986, took it off the road in 2002, still waiting for the top to toe rebuild. Does it count if I've slowly been gathering small bits and pieces for it?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
This is one of my projects on the go. I started it a while back but the intention is a 3d replica of my busa. Still got a long way to go, but this model can be as accurate as I care to make it, right down to each aftermarket part and the scratch I put on them installing it.

When finished it can be rendered as photo real images, printed as a physical 3d scale model, used in animation or gaming engines etc...

Here's a few screenshots of the work in progress;

if your interested in me creating a thread of the full build click the like button and I'll put something together. The more interest and motivation I get to finishing this, the more I'd probably work on it.

The best part is once done I can modify it into an exact replica of any single GenII Busa I want and any single paint job, colour, aftermarket part, generate custom graphics templates etc... you name it. Hell I've even got full wind tunnel simulation programs to run it through!

im doing this
[Image: 205881_4066362989606_935957495_n.jpg]
followed by this,back to bronze n silver
[Image: 485596_4587154729074_761737710_n.jpg]
followed by this ,
[Image: 62590_4637871476961_813011332_n.jpg]
I see Revheads XE and match with this

[Image: hdltloomdn1.jpg]

And this

[Image: covbolts4_zpsa4b7544d.jpg]

And raise him starting with this

[Image: 20130504_082606_zps39bbd972.jpg]

and turning it into this

[Image: Conceptforhouse5_zps96765098.jpg]

And then rebuilding this

[Image: cortina006.jpg]

And wanting to get one of these to do

[Image: xcgxldarren_zps54a8c9ac.jpg]

WoW.....you guys keep this up and ur even gonna motivate someone like me to get up off my fat lazy arse and finish some of my [many] unfinished projects!!!
(10-05-2013, 09:37pm)hendrixhc Wrote: I see Revheads XE and match with this

[Image: hdltloomdn1.jpg]

And this

[Image: covbolts4_zpsa4b7544d.jpg]

And raise him starting with this

[Image: 20130504_082606_zps39bbd972.jpg]

and turning it into this

[Image: Conceptforhouse5_zps96765098.jpg]

And then rebuilding this

[Image: cortina006.jpg]

And wanting to get one of these to do

[Image: xcgxldarren_zps54a8c9ac.jpg]
ok il raise you James,lol
saturday strip xy wagon to bare shell,
sunday day off snore,lol

next monday,au v8 out flip upside down and drill out busted engine mount bolts to block,4x new ball joints
tuesday ,5 tonne toyota truck clutch, wednesday same truck strip n etch then hand paint 20 foot tray,
thursday ,hi lux timing belt ,
friday,strip xl 250 motor for rebuild ,
saturday ,paint my fairings,and work on xe and xy.lo
i wish we had more daylight hours like the north pole id die building shit,lol

Jeepers! I'm happy if I just get my laundry done and watch a couple of episodes of "Modern Family"
Not for meCoolsmiley
Heres some more projects!

This is a Second World War sea mine for blowing up ships. I've nearly finished making it into a wood fired pizza oven.
[Image: IMG_0045.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0046.jpg]

This one is a heavy teak door off a ship that I made into a coffee table, and put an old compass in the porthole. But I paid a carpenter to make up the legs.
[Image: IMG_0759.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1041.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1092.jpg]
Captain, are you married?

Despite the fact I am not attracted to guys, I could seriously fall in love with you!