UNMARKED POLICE CAR SPOTTED
Black Chrysler pimp mobile on Pacific Highway around Gold Coast. All chromed wheels and black windows, til the red and blues light up
Pommie Wrote:Black Chrysler pimp mobile on Pacific Highway around Gold Coast. All chromed wheels and black windows, til the red and blues light up

thats just wrong.....how would one of those big heavy beasts catch anything
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:thats just wrong.....how would one of those big heavy beasts catch anything

They dont hang about in stock form, no doubt they will be chipped for the plod
Very interesting.....
I came up behind a silver BMW on the freeway tonight.
I slipped behind him & into the next lane to go around him (he was sitting in the right lane).
Just as I was about to give it a bit I noticed that his riding position was very much bolt-upright, just like the coppers. Then I realised that he was sitting right on the speed limit.
Remembering what a few others had said about an unmarked BMW on the Monash, I quickly backed off & cruised over to the left lane.

He pulled across & we both exited onto Wellington rd.
Stopped at the lights. There was absolutely now acknowledgement from the rider as you normally get at the lights etc.
I noticed a little "thingy" attached to the upper part of the right fork, facing forward & with a wire going to it. From my angle it looked like a blue light, but not 100% sure.
When the light changed he took off like a rocket, (maybe hoping I'd take the bait) but as soon as he hit 80klm he backed off & stayed on the speed limit.
He folloowed me all the way to Stud Rd & then when I was stopped at that intersection I lost him. One minute he was behind me & the next he was gone.
He could only have gone up Stud Rd as all other ways were a red light, unless he did a U-turn & went back towards the Monash.

Still not 100% sure it was a copper, but he sure acted funny.