Another for WA !
Evil Wrote:OK it lives !!

It started first go.
I let it run and got the temp up to normal operating and the thermo fan kicked in.
Everything seems to be working fine.
I have not road tested it yet, it seems to rev freely parked up though.
It was blowing blue smoke but i dont think that was coming from the motor because after i turned it off it was still smoking from the exshaust so i am assuming a gasket or some sealant is just cooking off.
so er um yeah just the fairings to go..........

Gday Con, It is normal for a new exhaust and gaskets to smoke a bit as it cooks of the oils and crap from handling and corrosion protection etc.

Cant wait to hear how she goes!
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
BRING IT OUT THIS WEEKEND CON. USUAL MEET POINT.

FAIRING WON'T TAKE U LONG.

WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FINE.
REVIT13 Wrote:BRING IT OUT THIS WEEKEND CON. USUAL MEET POINT.

FAIRING WON'T TAKE U LONG.

WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FINE.

Hey Rev, i took it out for a run the other day and the sound out of the dump pipes its too loud :-(

Im gunna have to plum full length pipe. i wont last long out there sounding the way it does so bugger its booking to get the exsaust done before i can take it out properly.

Sorry, i am looking forward to a run too...
U might be ok on the run.

any ideas on what pipe you will run or who will do the system for you?

let us all know once your ready.

maybe 1 more run for me before the drag season begins and then its a mission to raise the bike etc and get a leave pass.
take it easy.
gday con seen u online.

is it running on the road yet?
REVIT13 Wrote:gday con seen u online.

is it running on the road yet?

hey sorry for the late response, yes its on the road, I have made a few adjustments.
I removed half the h/d springs because it was not very user friendly.
I have put the fairings back on but i need to trim and cut in places, ive already started and will finish the fairings tomorrow.
I changed the exhaust and plum it back to one can.
I havnt had it in for a tune yet but there is no back fire or poping or hesitation it runs well, and when the turbo spools up it runs real well lol
It sounds strange hearing the noises you would expect to hear from a wrx or skyline coming from a bike but yes its all systems go.
I will keep an eye out for the next run and look forward to meeting you Rev !
done much riding yet Con?
any news?
bump
REVIT13 Wrote:bump

Maybe he boosted into orbit!Lol3
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
how goes it?
Gday Con we had a wa coffee night earlier this week.

People were asking about u.

Everything ok with the turbo etc.

There's a group ride coming in the next month if your keen to say gday. Details to be finalised.

Horndogs has been down the strip and he's making progress.
pm sent to con!
Hey EVERYONE, I BUMPED INTO CON TODAY WHILST GETTING A NEW TYRE FITTED FOR MY BIKE.

He is well and will visit the forum again soon. Sounds like he has been having so much fun launching into orbit with 4th gear wheelies on the TURBO BUSA.

I also let him know that we have another coffee run coming and said he was up for it. Weekends are not flash for him as he is busy working but good to hear the bikes running sweet.

Catch you soon Con.