Another for WA !
hows the kit install going con.

i started helping a bloke over here with zx14 and it looks pretty easy so far and i'm no mechanic. instructions were very clear for the do it yourself.

went on ride with a few busas last weekend. we all look forward to your return.
[Image: IMGP0775.jpg]
[Image: IMGP0781.jpg]
[Image: IMGP0780.jpg]

Im finding it relativly easy, im taking my time as im enjoying the whole process. I am looking forward to coming out for a ride soon guys.
Evil Wrote:Im finding it relativly easy, im taking my time as im enjoying the whole process. I am looking forward to coming out for a ride soon guys.

Nice Con. Ummm you got a street conversion for the exhaust?? Mr Plod would love you with that dump pipe.
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
hey matt i heard con's planning on full on noise

any idea of when you think it will be ready Con?
That's looking pretty close to being finished.

MAYBE YOU CAN POST A RIDE UP FOR THE WA peeps to catch up and see your masheen.
REVIT13 Wrote:hey matt i heard con's planning on full on noise

any idea of when you think it will be ready Con?
That's looking pretty close to being finished.

MAYBE YOU CAN POST A RIDE UP FOR THE WA peeps to catch up and see your masheen.

Yes thats it the pipe finishes there.

It wont be long now till its finished, just gotta find a dyno tuner here. I havnt looked into it yet so any suggestions for wa would be good ?
Look forward to catching up for a ride too !!!
Evil Wrote:Yes thats it the pipe finishes there.

It wont be long now till its finished, just gotta find a dyno tuner here. I havnt looked into it yet so any suggestions for wa would be good ?

I hear Wayne Patterson in Bunbury is the best option for tuning turbo gear. If you use him and need a trailer to get it down there let me know.
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
horndog Wrote:
Evil Wrote:Yes thats it the pipe finishes there.

I hear Wayne Patterson in Bunbury is the best option for tuning turbo gear. If you use him and need a trailer to get it down there let me know.

+1 on Patto for the Dyno tune, Todd is a ledgend with turbos, being that they have a couple of turbo bikes themselves.
Nice work too Evil, am very jealous Drool
Photobucket
also another for Wayne Patterson's Bunbury ducati for the Dyno Con.

Todd is a wizard. He's dynoed my last 2 busas with great results and they love making customers happy and welcome.

check out there twin turbo ducati which is nearly finished. Todd also has a turboed zxr750 street bike that's mighty tuff.

The ZX14 with a stage 1 kit will be an interesting comparison as he is taking it to Patto within the next 2 weeks upon completion. cheers
Thanks for the info guys, i will look at these services for my dyno.

Im nearing completion but realised i havnt upgraded to heavy duty springs in my clutch. I have the springs so its just another job on the list of things to do.
[Image: IMGP0787.jpg]
[Image: IMGP0789.jpg]
Good stuff Evil near finished,a little tip for you is to make sure you remember to set fuel pressure before you start it. I forgot. Pi_thumbsup
Hey Con

i spoke to Wayne & Todd at Bunbury Ducati. They will be going on holidays soon for approx 4 weeks so it might pay for you to give them a call to avoid any disappointment on getting mobile real soon.

i'd fit the springs once she's dynoed.
any closer con?

pencil sunday 7th sept for a wa ride.

cheers
REVIT13 Wrote:any closer con?

pencil sunday 7th sept for a wa ride.

cheers

Its done, now all i need to do is put oil in it and turn the key and cross the fingers lol.

Oh damm i forgot about the farings, they will need to be trimmed.

Im thiinking Mobile 1 T4 for oil.?.......
HEY CON

DOES IT LIVE?

GOOD NUMBERS KEEN FOR NEXT SUN AM RIDE. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE NOISE.

CHEERS IAN
REVIT13 Wrote:HEY CON

DOES IT LIVE?

GOOD NUMBERS KEEN FOR NEXT SUN AM RIDE. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE NOISE.

CHEERS IAN

OK it lives !!

It started first go.
I let it run and got the temp up to normal operating and the thermo fan kicked in.
Everything seems to be working fine.
I have not road tested it yet, it seems to rev freely parked up though.
It was blowing blue smoke but i dont think that was coming from the motor because after i turned it off it was still smoking from the exshaust so i am assuming a gasket or some sealant is just cooking off.
so er um yeah just the fairings to go..........