Last Minute Additions - Impromptu Ride Notices - All Welcome
It is 1:22pm, 22deg and no wind and I am going for a ride.
If I see anyone on the road, I'll give them a wave.

Riding not working

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Gonna try to get a ride in on Saturday. Working a couple hours in the morning then probably heading up the Old Pacific Hwy about noon - unless the Canberra crew is arranging a meet somewhere, in which case I'll head for that. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
If the weather is fine in the morning, I'll be heading down to Mt White Cafe / Road Warriors for morning tea.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
Busgo... I should be there about 11am... hopefully we can catch up over a coffee.

Oi ! Ruffy.... you coming ??? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Yeah - just having a ciggie now

Ruffy

<i></i>
@ Ruffy

Remember its Double Demerits today The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 26/1/07 8:56
</i>
Glad to catch up again fellas.
I went the long way home by avoiding the F3 and all the

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
Mid winter... Saturday morning.... temp is above 10 degrees.... I'll be leaving the Berowra Mobil at 8.30 for a coffee run up the old pacific hwy. Should be at Road Warriors cafe by just after 9.

I've slapped a mid-sized esky on the back with a bread roll glued to each side so I can imagine I'm riding the new busa.

Naaa.... fark it.... can't beat the original shape...

All welcome. SMS me on 0418-644-295 if you want me to wait around at the mobil for you otherwise see you at the Cafe.... HEY RUFFY... YOU AROUND ??
How is this for late.. There is no rain in melbourne and the woman is going to put her deposit on her wedding dress so I'm going riding in the next 45 minutes
[Image: bmr.gif]
Wait for me Astro, have I missed the boat, bugger
Seems we both missed the "Phantom" Simmo - He must have been in a hurry to meet his new friend at the gym Scary

[attachment=935]

Cheers Ruffy
He dumped the last one - said something was getting between them, not sure what he meant tho Nerd

[attachment=936]

Me again
that is sooo f*&^ing HOT!!!
Ruffy.... it's clear that up until the point where you convinced Lisa to marry you, your taste in women was excellent.... but after her, your taste in women went off. A lot.

I'd gotten home by the time I got your message you were on the way.

simmo... better luck next time.
Watch it Tin Boy!

[attachment=940]

Just for you Maggot!

[attachment=939]