Admin - Is it possible?
On one of the other bike sites i'm involved with - they have introduced a "timer" that sits in the left column below your post count etc and tells you how long you have spent or "wasted" on the site as it were. It's interesting to see how it mounts up as some lurk a lot more than they post.

Would anyone else be interested? Am i on my Pat Malone here?Coffee2

Cheers Ruffy
Ruffy Wrote:On one of the other bike sites i'm involved with - they have introduced a "timer" that sits in the left column below your post count etc and tells you how long you have spent or "wasted" on the site as it were. It's interesting to see how it mounts up as some lurk a lot more than they post.

Would anyone else be interested? Am i on my Pat Malone here?Coffee2

Cheers Ruffy

Sounds good Johnny

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
This information is always available to each memeber.
You simply go to your user profile and click on the "View profile" option at the bottom of the list on the left side of the screen for details.

(I'd rather NOT be reminded that I've spent a total of over two weeks of my life studying these pages.)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
1 Week, 1 Day, 11 Hours, 30 Minutes, 46 Seconds Nerd
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
1 Week, 2 Hours, 32 Seconds
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
2 Weeks, 4 Days, 23 Hours, 46 Minutes, 5 Seconds Scary
I only joined this time last year and I've already spent: 2 Weeks, 5 Hours, 2 Minutes, 13 Seconds
Licence Back!
6 days 44mins & 9 seconds - Hmmm it's almost as bad as one of those clocks that is set to the average age of a male/female and it counts down in large digital numerals......Scary
Now if i could only rig one of these timers up to the "workbench" Egyptian

Cheers Ruffy