Another new busa owner!!!
Hey Vitto Welcome to the club and great to see another WA member there's a few of us now.
That's Funny my mate was looking at that Red and Silver not so long ago and I told him to grab it as I didn't think it would sit there long and guess what when he rang up to do the deal Sorry Mate Sold lol and then a photo of it ends up here. I told my mate he's not happy I reckon it's his bad luck and your gain so Enjoy and have fun
Thats funny.. lol .. I'm soooooo very glad i got it. I have been smiling ever since i picked her up... Tell your friend there is a 99 model just down the road the looks ok if he is still keen on getting one. Its at the suzuki shop.
Welcome to the board Pi_thumbsup

Theres something about a red silver when there done right,
i like them heaps. Pi_thumbsup
Welcome
Well its been along time now but finally my busa is in the bike shop to get the new crank case i have been saving for... i haven't ridden the big girl now for over 12 months but now hopefully only 3 weeks to go... I have since moved back to vic from wa & was wondering if there are any members in the albury/wodonga area?
hey vitto welcome to the madness of the AHC , i still dont see any pics of your beast . soon as shes out of the shops mate i will be waiting to see some pics of her .

all the best BK
For sure not long now
(30-07-2008, 11:23pm)vitto Wrote: Hey my name is steve & I just got my busa today. I work away in the mines so when I'm back in town it would be great to get together & meet some like minded people.

Cheers vitto..

Congrats,and welcome to the club.
(04-05-2010, 02:34pm)vitto Wrote: Well its been along time now but finally my busa is in the bike shop to get the new crank case i have been saving for... i haven't ridden the big girl now for over 12 months but now hopefully only 3 weeks to go... I have since moved back to vic from wa & was wondering if there are any members in the albury/wodonga area?

Look up Rob (Bandit)
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(04-05-2010, 06:42pm)ROD Wrote:
(04-05-2010, 02:34pm)vitto Wrote: Well its been along time now but finally my busa is in the bike shop to get the new crank case i have been saving for... i haven't ridden the big girl now for over 12 months but now hopefully only 3 weeks to go... I have since moved back to vic from wa & was wondering if there are any members in the albury/wodonga area?

Look up Rob (Bandit)

Cheers mate will do...
Welcome
Welcome
Hope you're enjoying the toy, and the fantastic roads around the Albury/Wodonga area.
I'm in Tallangatta, about 40 minutes by car, and an hour by bike - via Granya of course Read
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Welcome to the club Vitto,

Rob.
(10-05-2010, 10:36pm)Ward P Wrote: Welcome
Hope you're enjoying the toy, and the fantastic roads around the Albury/Wodonga area.
I'm in Tallangatta, about 40 minutes by car, and an hour by bike - via Granya of course Read
will have to catch up for a ride...

I have finaly posted some pics in members photos.

Cheers vitto.............
Hi Vitto I know we didn't meet before you knicked off to the other side of the world but I hope all goes well with the bike now shes back on the road.

Look Forward to seeing the and hearing what you do with the Busa going forward.

All the best and stay safe.
Welcometo the club steve
born to be mild