Picking her up in 1 hour
Hi All.
Just joined today, I'm picking up my new Orange Busa in about an hour.
Traded a 2006 CBR1000RR in on her and I will miss it heaps. Looking forward to being a part of the forum and catching up with people for rides.

SteV-Strom
Welcome SteV-Strom.

Lot's of fun awaits, enjoy.
Here she is
[Image: IMG_1393.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1395.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1391.jpg]
Congratulations and welcome, no matter how much you liked the CBR, youll love the king of the beasts.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Oh nooo you bought a rangy .... lol - Good on you mate, enjoy your new found freedom and the beast!!
Egos; everyone got one
Welcome Nice Jaffa. Enjoy that beasty Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket
welcome stev-vstrom.you have made the best buy of your life.go the jaffasTrophy
Isn't it great picking up a brand spanker...

Interesting to see how the cabling is rerouted around the ignition block on that one.
Stay safe and accelerate carefully brother.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome SteV-Strom.

Lovely bike the Jaffa looks the part. Have fun and enjoy I know I'm having fun with a K8 as well.
Thanks to everyone for the very warm welcome. I know this is going to be a lot of fun.

I enjoy fitting farkles to my bikes, this one already has heated grips and after this weekend will have a sat nav. Wil keep you posted with picks of the prgress.

SteV-Strom
Congrats on the purchase (the orange ones are the nicest in my opinion)

Interesting to see you moved from a 1000 up to the bus - how would you compare the two so far with regards to cornering, braking, general riding (for anything longer than about 30kms), etc.

Just asking because I'm thinking about doing the reverse (busa to 1000) and would be interested in what you have to say.