Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Where : Its a moving feast, check the thread...
When : Whenever you want. But if you want the rest of us to show up... check the thread...
Parking : Done your sidestand mod ? Do it straight after you check the thread....
Next Date : Listen to pan. Ignore simmo. Wanna be absolutely sure ? Check the thread....
Menu : Yes, there probably will be one.... Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 6/9/06 9:52 pm
</i>
So Is it on tomorrow ?

I will come along!!

Head out after Work

Let me Know

Andrew <i></i>
I can't be there this week (6th April) - but if you can get a few of the guys together, go for it.

pan... you able to make it ? Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
I'm out for tomorrow, but okay for the 13th.
Also, think we're doing Eastern Creek on the 20th...

<i></i>
Yup... I'll be there on the 13th too Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Well I went !!
By myself for a while and another Busa Arrived and even with only 2 of us, got alot of attention

<i></i>
Sorry Andy. I spoke to Franko on the phone. He was the "other Busa".

Are we all on for next week?

Pan

"sometimes, crime does pay"<i></i>
Hi Pan, I know it was Franko as I was next to him when he spoke to you, I told him a few of the guys couldnt make it but we both assumed if there was a big turn out last week maybe a few more would turn up.
I went because getting out for me is very difficult as my partner doesnt like me going out !!

Next week I will have to just play it by ear as she has already voiced her dissapproval which sux!!

Andrew <i></i>
andycool,,partner? he or she?
Say its better than hangin round a pub or club. <i></i>
Yet sometimes I wonder wether she is Stalin reincarnated!!!!

Pub what is that!!

All I say is bring on 25th May ( she is going back to Russia for 3 mths ) Yeehaa!!!!

Andrew <i></i>
3 months ? Beauty... we'll all come and help you move then ! Plenty of time. (Sorry... but I'm over bossy women !)

If you want to convince her it's better to let you act like a grown up.... we can all come to your place one Wednesday night. That ought to convince her that it's better that you come to us....

Of course, we all know she's worried about groupies while you're out on the bike. Let me assure you that we will intercept any groupies headed your way and (even tho it will be a great burden on us) will go above and beyond to ensure you are not compromised andy. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
3 Months of interrupted riding, bloody hell you will have no licence left.
I know we are only human, Astro and myself will think about helping out with the groupies once we have fought of our lot of bikini Gals
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Yeah right simmo.... its fine for you... you've got a 'busa... the Honda don't seem to have quite the same effect...
So, I'll look after Andy's groupies while you deal with the ones that mob you.... and when I'm over my safe handling limit, I'll know who to call. Thanks mate !!!

Geeze.... the things we do for one another eh ? Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Andy, you gotta be firm and teach her...
I always have the last word with my wife. :">

(and it's always, "yes dear", or I have to sleep on the couch)

"sometimes, crime does pay"<i></i>
Hello Astro they don't have have to know everything (as they think they already know it all) just fight your way to the front and make out that nice Copper/Silver one is yours
Pan Ditto
Cheers Robert <i></i>