Hi There!!
Took delivery of an ex Demo K7 Hayabusa a few weeks back, an upgrade from a Thunderace...

Brilliant bike, brilliant for having a pillion, love it !!

Member of PSB
greetings
Welcome mate Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket
Welcome to the club. Now you got plenty to read up on.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
helrayzer Wrote:Took delivery of an ex Demo K7 Hayabusa a few weeks back, an upgrade from a Thunderace...

Member of PSB

welcome mate was it a good buy on the K7, any mods to dateWelcome

2fast4u just joking i don't even have a bike yet, life sucks at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Helrayzer anotherone from the west hey. Also a member of PSB but havn't been out on any rides yet, Do know a couple of guys but that's about it.

Anyway have fun and enjoy the reading material and ride safe.
Welcome
helrayzer Wrote:Took delivery of an ex Demo K7 Hayabusa a few weeks back, an upgrade from a Thunderace...

Member of PSB

Welcome to the club buddy!!!
Geez - WA has grown over the past year.
Great to see all these new members on the board.
Welcome

Next thing you know they'll be pushing for a convention over in the west.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Rev004 Wrote:Welcome Helrayzer anotherone from the west hey. Also a member of PSB but havn't been out on any rides yet, Do know a couple of guys but that's about it.

Anyway have fun and enjoy the reading material and ride safe.

Thanks guys.

I run a few rides when I am around home, don't usually go other peoples rides.

The bike has got Yoshis, aftermarket air filter and a TRE fitted (plus a scorpion alarm).
Welcome mate....i think the K7 are good value for money at the moment......but dam i love my K8!!!! enjoy the power.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Thanks humbussa
I didn't like the back end on the K8 (neither did my other half), plus my k7 had everything done to it which I would have done, for same price as a brand newie (and it had less than 1k on the clock), there was little choice for us
WELCOME.

ALSO ON PSB.

RIDE SCHEDULED FOR NEXT SUNDAY IF YOUR KEEN.

WHAT COLOUR DID YOU GET? RIDE SAFE
helrayzer Wrote:Thanks humbussa
I didn't like the back end on the K8 (neither did my other half), plus my k7 had everything done to it which I would have done, for same price as a brand newie (and it had less than 1k on the clock), there was little choice for us

sounds like to go, same i brought an older WRX as i didn''t like the new look...you gotta look at it every day!! enjoy mate
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
REVIT13 Wrote:WELCOME.

ALSO ON PSB.

RIDE SCHEDULED FOR NEXT SUNDAY IF YOUR KEEN.

WHAT COLOUR DID YOU GET? RIDE SAFE

I am stuck in Mt Isa for sometime, I can't ride until 31 October, but thanks for the invite.
As I said in my PM, I am riding on the 1st November with the guys I usually ride with, you are welcome to come along.

I bought the maroon/ red one (I bought the ex demo from a certain Suzuki dealership in Vic Park)
humbussa Wrote:
helrayzer Wrote:Thanks humbussa

sounds like to go, same i brought an older WRX as i didn''t like the new look...you gotta look at it every day!! enjoy mate

I would like the performance of the K8 in the K7 though...