Newcastle - Saturdays - Coffee Chat and RIDE
DJ. Could you please make this a sticky post along with the other local get togethers please?

I just got back from the Newcastle area 1st coffee and chat at the CAFE GRIND in Derby St opposite the Delany Hotel.

We had 20 Busas along for the session / 10 = 2.
1 x 99 Red Black and 1 x 03 Silver Grey.
Had a great chat and then a spin around the beaches.

We will do it again on Saturday mornings at 10am but not every week. So watch this column for the next session.
Generally though if the weather is fine and I am in town, I'll be there.

Rgds BUSGO
<i>Edited by: BUSGO at: 24/6/06 5:16 pm
</i>
Hmmm, Saturday morning... I'll try and get some interest from the Sydney guys and maybe we can meet up...

What about we aim for the 15th of October?
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Customer Service & Complaints Division
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

<i></i>
Pan, anybody who wants to make the trip is more than welcome. We will be at the Cafe between 10am and around 11:30am.
I am on hols at the moment and can't tell too far in advance where I'll be on any given Saturday.
This Saturday, the 1st, is a definite though.

Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
Ray, can you give us some directions?

I'll be coming this Saturday... figured I'll ask a few Sydney guys to go up the Old Road with me and meet you for coffee/brekky.

Do you meet if it rains? I'm happy to do the trip in any weather...

Easyrider Imports

<i></i>
Hi Pan,
If you come all the way to Newcastle via the Old Pac Hwy it will take you a long time.
I'll give you a ring and make a meeting point somewhere to lead you into town.
For anyone else who wants to come, Derby St runs off Hunter St and the cafe strip is directly opposite the Delany Hotel in the middle of the street.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
How long?
Sounds like a good ride... heh?

Easyrider Imports

<i></i>
Pan,
From Marrickville to Hunter/Darby St via the Freeway about 2.5 hrs.
Via the Old PAC HWY about 4 hours each way.
You could come up the freeway and home via the Old road.
Just let me know which route you will take and I'll meet you south of Newcastle somewhere to guide you in.
I will be watching the MOTOGP practice all afternoon on the box. It starts at 1pm here on TEN.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
We got at least 2 of us heading up on Saturday morning
(me and 01Busa)

We're meeting at Pennant Hills MacDonalds at 7am. Anyone else coming along?

We'll come up the Freeway... which exit do we take? Where do you want us to meet you? Would it be better if we just follow our noses and call you if we get lost? <i></i>
Pan,
Come all the way to the end of the F3 where the white ripple strips are across the road.
Turn right at the large roundabout towards TAREE and immediately pull into the BP Service Centre which also has a Hungry Jacks and Stockman restaurant.
This is about 10 mins from my place and I will be there at 9am. If you leave Pennant Hills at 7am, you should be there by then.
After our coffee and chat in Derby St. I'll lead you back out the South side of Newcastle via Lake Macquarie and onto the Old Pac Hwy.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
I guess i have to come and show you Turkeys the way if i can get out of bed at 5.30am, i'll try and talk yoyo into coming also.
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>
I'm in see you at Maccas.
Unless im forced to drink too much friday night Bruce
<i></i>
I'm always here to help out if I can
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>
Bonus - for the guys coming along tomorrow.
Mike (ZX12R) is picking up his brand new BMW K1200S at 10am.
If we don't see him get it at the shop on the way into town, he will bring it around to show it off at the coffee shop while we are there.
I hope the weather is fine for your ride, cause it should be a great day.
Rgds BUSGO
<i>Edited by: BUSGO at: 14/10/05 6:13 pm
</i>
Cheers to the 3 Sydneysiders who made the trip up today.
(Simmo, Pan and 01Busa) Sorry you got a little bit of rain on the way but I hope you enjoyed the ride around Newcastle and a dry trip home.
It was good to have more than just the couple of locals for our coffee and chat.
Next time we might do lunch instead.
1ST photo Busas invade Brison's

Boys chat, L to R, Mike, Simmo, 01Busa, PAN, BUSGO, Rodney and his son in front.

Rgds BUSGO
<i>Edited by: BUSGO at: 17/10/05 10:58 am
</i>
Rain, hail or shine, we're happy to hang out with mates. After all, we're not from Victoria...

Easyrider Imports

<i></i>