Julie Ashleigh Allen 22/06/1971 - 31/10/2004
I only met her twice on rides, but she made you feel you knew her for years. Met her husband once, on a ride as well, (serious rider), and the two of them were full of laughs.

Feel sorry for her kids, but hope they're all getting along fine with their father - Dave, I think.

Top woman!

[Image: animatedcandle.gif]
A Real Jewel
Julie Ashleigh Allen 22/06/1971 - 31/10/2004 RIP Jules, you really were a magnificant diamond in the rough.
Here are just a few of the wonderful faces of Jules. Enjoying the 4 most valuable and important things in her life. Her boys, her man, her bikes and holidays. (Sorry I missed one, her grog)
With her sons, James and Nick.
Home after our first Busa Weekend away, up the Oxley.
No one would believe this one without the photo, stopped for latte instead of . With the Busa Club at Robertson. I think this may have been your first time meeting Jules Thowdown.
Jules and her LEARNER bike.
Jules on her throbbing big blue Italian mount!
Taking delivery of her Gixxer.
First solo ride on her Gixxer, off Bathurst way with the Busa Club while I stayed home and babysat .
Hey Thowdown, I think this one related to you also after calling her "Aren't you that he/she" . That was you second meeting . As a former Australian Tae Kwon Doe Champion , I think you got off very lightly .
The Busa Gang @ Sofala?? on that solo jaunt.
Throwdown, I'm sure she remembers you too, however I think she kept this one for the blackmail value in years to come, ya big TART!!
And in true Jules spirit, leading the Busa boys (check the colour of the second bike - (hey, that's one of those really fast copper ones!!! (Wonder who that could be - SIMMO ))) up the Putty Road. All they could see was .
Just to prove she really was a true member of the Club. Lucky she wasn't riding this hey Simmo, we'd still be waiting for you to get back
Officially inducted into the Busa Hall of Fame by Franko. You are a legend mate, thankyou.
True equality, she get's the sports bike and I get the pack horse, but hey, it's all fun.
After all that hard work, everyone deserves a bit of.....
And it's always better with a few more ankle biters. Dolphin watching at Port Stephens with James & Nick and my sons, Hayden and Jordan.
On the water again, this time cruising out of Sydney Harbour, without the rugrats.
And while cruising, why not play dress up. I picked doctors and nurses, she obviously had something more sinister in mind .
With our table waiter, although she was the boss, I better not call her the head waiter, after nearly two years I'm sure I still wouldn't be safe .

By Dave SubRX

Jules - always smiling, it keeps everyone guessing!

I could not find any photos of Jules you will never be forgotten, your friends for eternoty
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Julie Ashleigh Allen 22/06/1971 - 31/10/2004 RIP Jules, you really were a magnificant diamond in the rough.

Here are just a few of the wonderful faces of Jules. Enjoying the 4 most valuable and important things in her life. Her boys, her man, her bikes and holidays. (Sorry I missed one, her grog)

With her sons, James and Nick.

Home after our first Busa Weekend away, up the Oxley.

No one would believe this one without the photo, stopped for latte instead of . With the Busa Club at Robertson. I think this may have been your first time meeting Jules Thowdown.

Jules and her LEARNER bike.

Jules on her throbbing big blue Italian mount!

Taking delivery of her Gixxer.

First solo ride on her Gixxer, off Bathurst way with the Busa Club while I stayed home and babysat .

Hey Thowdown, I think this one related to you also after calling her "Aren't you that he/she" . That was you second meeting . As a former Australian Tae Kwon Doe Champion , I think you got off very lightly .

The Busa Gang @ Sofala?? on that solo jaunt.

Throwdown, I'm sure she remembers you too, however I think she kept this one for the blackmail value in years to come, ya big TART!!

And in true Jules spirit, leading the Busa boys (check the colour of the second bike - (hey, that's one of those really fast copper ones!!! (Wonder who that could be - SIMMO ))) up the Putty Road. All they could see was .

Just to prove she really was a true member of the Club. Lucky she wasn't riding this hey Simmo, we'd still be waiting for you to get back

Officially inducted into the Busa Hall of Fame by Franko. You are a legend mate, thankyou.

True equality, she get's the sports bike and I get the pack horse, but hey, it's all fun.

After all that hard work, everyone deserves a bit of.....

And it's always better with a few more ankle biters. Dolphin watching at Port Stephens with James & Nick and my sons, Hayden and Jordan.

On the water again, this time cruising out of Sydney Harbour, without the rugrats.

And while cruising, why not play dress up. I picked doctors and nurses, she obviously had something more sinister in mind .

With our table waiter, although she was the boss, I better not call her the head waiter, after nearly two years I'm sure I still wouldn't be safe .

Relaxing at the top of Cambewarra Mountain.
Dave<i>Edited by: SubRX&nbsp; at: 19/8/06 10:50 pm
</i>
What a beautiful set of photos Dave.
Even though I missed meeting Jules by a month or two, I feel I know her now.

Thanks.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Fantastic pics Dave.
I always wanted to see who Jules was as I had just joined the Club.
Great to put some of the jigsaw together.
Looks like she could ride too!!!
Thanks,
Hope to maybe meet you at Jindy one year... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i>Edited by: Djpete&nbsp; at: 19/8/06 7:16 pm
</i>
Thx for sharing your photos with us. I never did get to meet Julie but one didnt need to in order to meet one really fine lady. She was a valued member here on the board and in the club and she will always be greatly missed.

Heres thinking of you and toasting you Jewels <i></i>
Dave... wonderful shots. Many thanks for sharing them with us. I'm in the same boat as Dj and Busgo, joined just a little too late to meet Jules. Your photo's and commentary really gave me a sense of a wonderful woman.

Belated condolences for your loss.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 19/8/06 9:40 pm
</i>
Thanks for the pics Dave. Like the others, I joined the club just after Jules passed away. I had Franko tell me about her after I asked him about the stickers that lots of Sydney Busa people had on their bikes...

From stories I've heard from the guys, I feel like I'd met her, and now with the pics it's a little more real. <i></i>
Hi Dav thanks also for sharing your photos with us, I often wonder how you Guys are getting on I hope you are all well, the great memories will last with me forever,
And yes that is me in the back ground getting a flogging as usual, someone had to sort out Mr for us..
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Some beautiful pics, particularly the first one with the kids!!
<i></i>
I can finally see the pictures. Great stuff. A thread that does her justice I think. Glad you guys are okay Dave.

Just to say, I would never have got that picture with the girls if not for Julie diving in head first. She told them I was gay and needed the shot to send back to my distraught mum in the UK. <i></i>
truly wonderful memories Dave

Jules will forever live on in all our hearts <i></i>
G'day
Thanks for sharing those pics...
How's it going in the meantime?
Regards
kevin <i></i>
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your responses. I know alot of you had heard of Jules before the accident and either loved her from her responses or loathed her because she would cut deep. Either way, only a handful of you actually had the pleasure to meet her, at which time you probably loved her even if you loathed her. She was pigheaded, opinionated and never wrong. (Guess that means that you really are GAY Thowndown).

In any case, I think the introduction of this folder Gone - But Not Forgotten is a great tribute to our mates and loved ones who are no longer here to share with us.

For the rest of us though, life goes on and we try to make the most of what we have. Since Jules' passing I have written of my Busa, rebuilt a new Busa, sold it, bought a WR450F, married one of her best friends, dislocated my shoulder on the WR and been involved in massive legal proceedings. However, life goes on.

Everytime I open this thread I get tears in my eyes, thankfully my wife understands that. As a small tribute we went to the Cemetery yesterday and laid some flowers on behalf of all of you, I'm sure she'd be grateful of your thoughts and thankful that she could touch your lives in some way.

Regards Dave<i></i>
Good on you Dave. I've been thinking of you and the kids. Jules was the first one that really hit me hard. I found out that morning at work when I logged on and was caught crying in my office by my boss. It still makes me teary.

Good to know you are living fast and hard, I suspect she would want nothing less!

HEIDI xxx <i></i>