Hi, new to the forum
Hi, first time busa owner, was considering a BKing but I have now seen the light.

A mate reccomended the site, have had a look about and I like....

Just bought Blue/Silver K4 with a few mods, check out my profile if interested. Any inside busa advice or info appreciated.

Any members in Tas out there, would be good to get out there in force. feel free to email me.

Cheers,

Keith
Welcome mate - we must be related, I must be the black sheep of the family
Welcome Keith
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Welcome Keith , there is a fair bit of good information on this forum .
Welcome Keith

Some very nice country side over your way especially the bitumen type. Hope you enjoy the ride, I'm not long from buying a Bus myself and love it.
SunWelcome ZOOK.

Nice to have another Tassie member on the site.
There are a few that drop in now and then.
You may be able to get together down there when the weather warms up a bit.
We also have some of our clubbies doing the loop of Tassie every year so keep your eye on the discussions about the next run for whoever is lucky enough to get down there.
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Australia2
Zook Wrote:Hi, first time busa owner, was considering a BKing but I have now seen the light.

A mate reccomended the site, have had a look about and I like....

Just bought Blue/Silver K4 with a few mods, check out my profile if interested. Any inside busa advice or info appreciated.

Any members in Tas out there, would be good to get out there in force. feel free to email me.

Cheers,

Keith

Hey welcome to the site nice list of mods on the k4 must go good
Welcome to the club Zook.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome mate i've found this forum to be very informative...... but mostly just good to chat to like minded people, enjoy the Busa you made the right choice.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
A Busa and Tassie roads, sounds like a bloody good combo enjoy it mate and welcome to the club.
Regards, Bon.
Welcome Zook
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome
I liked the forum so much I bought a Busa Idiot2
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
Thanks for the welcome everyone,

Now am just waiting for all my new gear to arrive, been a few years since I sold my TL and was time to update.

You're right, tassie roads and a Busa (or any bike for that matter) go hand in hand, now just to convince the powers that be to properly surface them...