Bruce, Simmo and Heidi trip and live travel map
pan Wrote:I'll be at Bruce's at 6:30 to wave you off, but then rushing back to work... Pi_thumbsup

+1 DJ
the trip sounds great, catch you in melbourne for a drink Biker
Have a great ride , take pics at all stops, and be safe
Hi there,

Hope you all have a great trip, but most of all be safe, it is better to let the schedule slip a bit rather than become statistics.

I reckon you'd want to limit your stops in NSW, 1200km from Sydney will see you on the far side of Brisvegas. That's 12hrs of riding....at least.

Enjoy the hot lap everybody.Clap
Good luck to you guys & gals , & have a safe trip.
Scary Are You Guys FOR REAL????

PLease Be Careful!!!!!

Have a Great Trip and a SAFE one!!!!

Andrew :)
Have a great journey people and if you can't be good, be careful Very Happy
never fly higher than your angel.
Have a great trip guys looking forward to the updates along the way!!! do you have mobile internet for the trip??? hope it's with Optus LOL
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
What a Legendary ride into Hell and back out the other side you are going to do. We'll be following your trip and watching to see how the ride goes.
I'm not going to suggest that you ride safely, why start now? Ride hard and enjoy the quest.

Remember the rules for speaking to the plod and trying to pass the attitude test:
1. get off the bike and get the helmet off
2. get your rider's licence and rego out
3. don't argue (unless all is lost and the plod has an attitude explosion - then you have little chance of getting away with it anyway)

See you on this side when you're heading back.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
G'day
Enjoy! We are all envious :-)
Keep us posted
Regards
Kevin
Hope to catch up with you guys when you hit Melbourne. Have a great and safe ride.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
humbussa Wrote:Have a great trip guys looking forward to the updates along the way!!! do you have mobile internet for the trip??? hope it's with Optus LOL
+1 ..Trophy.and Optus...God help.Lol2
Well give me a cooee if your passing through Mackay. I'll see where I may be in my crazy world.

0409 849 526 Margot
All loaded up
[Image: Packedupbike08003.jpg]

[Image: Packedupbike08002.jpg]
f***

I'm going to be slinging stuff on the bike as I ride off down the road still with wet hair and my leathers half on. I'm in a world of hurt if I can't get Friday off.

BUT on the upside! I just had a good look at the map, this is EASY! As long as we keep the ocean on our RIGHT, and we keep turning LEFT, we should be right (or left). Simmo and Bruce, you are in charge of getting us out of Sydney, I'll take over when we get to Warburton.
Simmo that is a LARGE amount of shit.

Did you put that extra gusset in the rack frame?