G'day from mediterranean!!
Hey evereyone!

Pan is a friend of mine and introduced me to the club!I ride a zx12 but it doesn't matter!I hope we'll have a nice time sharing our views on the a.h.c!

Cheers!
Billy the kid Wrote:Hey evereyone!

Pan is a friend of mine and introduced me to the club!I ride a zx12 but it doesn't matter!I hope we'll have a nice time sharing our views on the a.h.c!

Cheers!

Welcome Billy the Kid enjoy, about the Pan being a friend its probably better you keep that under you hat, (if you know what I mean Lol2

Hi Pan hope this are well Grouphug
simmo Wrote:
Billy the kid Wrote:Hey evereyone!

Cheers!

Welcome Billy the Kid enjoy, about the Pan being a friend its probably better you keep that under you hat, (if you know what I mean Lol2

Hi Pan hope this are well Grouphug

I don't cause my hair halls like pan's do!Lol2

Cheers mate!
Billy is a great guy. He is what we call "a true blue mate" in Australia.

I was over in Greece a few weeks back for my mother's funeral. He and his wife rode for 3 hours across Greece to come along and support me. Not bad for a bloke I'd never met before!

Welcome Bill! Clap

(look out for Simmo. He is a bit Idiot2, but everyone else is okay...)
pan Wrote:Billy is a great guy. He is what we call "a true blue mate" in Australia.

I was over in Greece a few weeks back for my mother's funeral. He and his wife rode for 3 hours across Greece to come along and support me. Not bad for a bloke I'd never met before!

Welcome Bill! Clap

(look out for Simmo. He is a bit Idiot2, but everyone else is okay...)

Thanks mate!I am just glad that there are people enjoyng their country like you guys do!If the last tree on earth can rebuilt her back to what it was then imagine what a group of good people or a ballanced country can do!
Glad to be here!
Welcome Billy, commiserations on the ZX12........just kidding. Thx for the support you gave to a club member. Time to jump on the K8 Busa, we have another from Greece here with a black one I believe.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.