2009 Colours
Busa Nation have a link to the French motorcycle magazine. Shows the new colours. They all look good. Black please?
09 Busa
Thanks guys.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Pictures speak a thousand words

[attachment=3754]

[attachment=3755]

[attachment=3756]

[attachment=3757]
Photobucket
They still need to change that ugly rear! Lol3 still the black one is smoking hot!
Something 'formal' about the new black silver, esp like white/silver kanjii...but no still prefer my K5 scheme Smitten
[Image: 2570164080_b2b54c9733.jpg]
Monyx Wrote:Something 'formal' about the new black silver, esp like white/silver kanjii...but no still prefer my K5 scheme Smitten
[Image: 2570164080_b2b54c9733.jpg]

That looks 200 mph fast!!Want oneDrool
Well if those photos are of the next release, they haven't changed the dark grey and orange/black models.
That makes the Blue/Black 08 the unique model along with the LTD white with red flashings.
The two tone grey/silver might be a really nice colour like the old 03 model.

Let's see if the mag is correct.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
HI,
All of these colours are shown on the USA Hayabusa.ORG. Web site and the yanks are saying they will be released there late sept. so should soon see if they are for real.
SunBiker
like the gold black.but u still cant beat the orange black.in pommy land the jaffa is the LTD oneClap
White please.

and yes, I do drink Jim Beam
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Well the White one does it for me, followed by the Orangy gold
in this latest fad for making bikes look like insects ( kawasaki's)
and those monster Creations and big chunky looking travelling roadblocks (triumph's) the Hayabusa in any colour is still one of the best looking bikes around , I had a guy say to me that when the Hayabusa came out he thought it was the ugliest bike he had ever seen , now he hopes they never change it's amazing how things grow on you. I thought the same about the 1100 katana when it came out
six months later I fell in love with it, and still think it was a groundbreaker for looks , The latest R1 yamimy looks like it crawled out of a transformers parking lot , still I might get to like that given time . All I have to do is ride it . It's Ok to own two bikes isn't it SmittenYes
Was at dealership today & saw an offical email which was sent from suzuki Australia stating the 3 colours coming
which are the white/blue, blk/gld, blk/gry
as per pics on this post.

No word on arrival time tho

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
TheShredder Wrote:Was at dealership today & saw an offical email which was sent from suzuki Australia stating the 3 colours coming
which are the white/blue, blk/gld, blk/gry
as per pics on this post.

No word on arrival time tho

shane

Glad I got the jaffa
I was talking to one of the guys that has a black 09 model coming and is hoping to pick up in Oct he was telling me that he heard a whisper that they are looking at maybe bringing out another Copper Busa to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the mighty Bird which started it all back in 99.
So for you guys that are Smitten over the copper busa and if rumours are true it maybe time to look at updating in the near future.

Now another Copper Busa that would be interesting...
Who is responsible for this post ???? .... im going to have to have words with you ...... Now that i opened it .. I NOW HAVE TO HAVE ONE ... you have got me in so much shit .. damn you !!!!!

Busaboc

( Kidding ) :)
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
2010 - The might red/black reborn Trophy

Ruffy