Where and When ?
Was wondering where and when do any Haybusa riders go for a ride in Sydney , do you meet anywhere ? if so where,when and what days ?
would appreciate the info .
They go to the drags on a Wednesday night.
If you want to ride out of town, keep an eye on the Riding Not Talking list and someone usually gives a few days notice.
The Newcastle group go out nearly every Saturday. You are welcome to come up for a spin whenever.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:They go to the drags on a Wednesday night.
If you want to ride out of town, keep an eye on the Riding Not Talking list and someone usually gives a few days notice.
The Newcastle group go out nearly every Saturday. You are welcome to come up for a spin whenever.

Many thanks will take up the offerBiker
and a get together once in a blue moon, last couple were held at Rosehill Maccas. Don't forget the Jindy ride later this year also.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
We're thinking of doing another one on the first Monday night of November. Should be warmer by then and Monday seems to suit most (though not all)... probably Parra again, or should we try Penriff or the city for a change?

I was thinking maybe Harry's Cafe De Wheels in the city... I know those from the west won't make it, but we seem to focus on Parra and Penrith and many from the north shore or southern suburbs get left out... Confused

Any suggestions?
pan Wrote:We're thinking of doing another one on the first Monday night of November. Should be warmer by then and Monday seems to suit most (though not all)... probably Parra again, or should we try Penriff or the city for a change?

I was thinking maybe Harry's Cafe De Wheels in the city... I know those from the west won't make it, but we seem to focus on Parra and Penrith and many from the north shore or southern suburbs get left out... Confused

Any suggestions?
i'd probably come down from the Hunter Valley for Harry's!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Be nice to do a city run - I will be in on that
Egos; everyone got one
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:last couple were held at Rosehill Maccas.

and some people say Vics are bad having ther latte ,But you NSW crew have Happy Meals Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
They only go to Rosehill maccas because Hooters is next door.
Ghastly
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
ahh see noiw I know where you are talking about - why didnt you say it was next to Hooters - everyone knows where that is :)
Egos; everyone got one
Yeah, Monday early November & Harry`s Cafe sounds good to meeee!!!! Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.