Joe Rocket Jacket
I bought myself one of these summer weight jackets today.
I now have about 6 jackets to choose from when going for a scoot.
This one is nice and light, with lots of air vents and shoulder / elbow protection.
$330 AU at the TWOWHEELSUPERSTORE.
Action-smiley-083

Joe Rocket Hayabusa Jacket
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
looks good ray i need a light weight for up here in summer
hey Busgo i brought the same jacket from the same place for $310??? was it the white colour? great jacket for sumer i have only used it twice it's been too cold!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Yep, white at the same price as you. The $330 is the marked price. If you ask for the club discount, you get it.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Yep, white at the same price as you. The $330 is the marked price. If you ask for the club discount, you get it.
yeah i mentioned the club!!!! Christian looked after me even though he rides a chopper now.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
They look great, the bf needs a new jacket too. mmmmm
lmao --- i have 4 jackets - and i though i was weird for having so many --- i feel much better now :)
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Nice jacket. White and black would look good with my white busa.
Yes
Stuntrider666 Wrote:Nice jacket. White and black would look good with my white busa.

Action-smiley-083

I know, I know, it would look soooo lurvly with our whites...

decisions, decisions...

well I'll have to put the hand up for more OT.
Missy_Moo Wrote:
Stuntrider666 Wrote:Nice jacket. White and black would look good with my white busa.

Action-smiley-083

I know, I know, it would look soooo lurvly with our whites...

decisions, decisions...

well I'll have to put the hand up for more OT.
i've got it in white with the white Busa and i get heaps of comments on it...but the bug guts aaahhhh but a bit of soapy water and like new again!
dress the leather well it'll last for years......
Missy_Moo Wrote:dress the leather well it'll last for years......

wish it was leather....i was trying to get a leather and still looking but this one will be my summer only jacket! i've worn it twice cause i couldn't wait during the colder months! i froze ha ha but dam it looked good Egyptian
These jackets are not leather Missy. They are made from a hard wearing, water resistant product called HITENA.

As for the bugs guts Hummy. I can't wait to get a bit of road grime on mine to give it a bit of street cred. (CRUD).
Regards BUSGO
whoops that'd be right, not thinking - DOH!!

Yeah well scotch guard the fabric, I'm sure theres a nice & easy way to soak/clean off the guts...

I remember I liked it for that summerweight fabric! Where did the brain cells go???
BUSGO Wrote:These jackets are not leather Missy. They are made from a hard wearing, water resistant product called HITENA.

As for the bugs guts Hummy. I can't wait to get a bit of road grime on mine to give it a bit of street cred. (CRUD).

yeah i copped one of those yellow ones and it wont come out it's my Crud now lol