Akra evo or Leo Vince
Which one would you go for and why.
Yoshimura.

They are the BEST for looks AND sound...

TiForce for POWER.
(although out of the others, the Leo Vince, Akropovic, Hindle, Remus and Two Brothers are nice too)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Whats wrong Bon wanting to quiet the old girl down, come on it's not that loud well not when you've got ear plugs in anyway. Lol3

[attachment=3831]
Arata!Looks,sound and performance!Thats why it costs more than the others.....

But if you insist......the leo!
From those 2, I have only seen the evo and must say it is a nice looking bit of kit, of course its a personal taste thing really.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Personal taste and a good tuner will yield the best result for you.
The new Yoshimura R55 Hayabusa signature-edition full system is farking unbelievably good, shit's on the R77

Heard it on a K8 owned by Pete from the Pitstop of the same name.
Licence Back!
Have a Aka 4-1 and love it, what do you want from your pipe?
I got mine for performance and think Titanium pipes are the go for weight loss and looks.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Bon Wrote:Which one would you go for and why.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=10163

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...56&page=14
Bon,

howd you go with my exhaust bloke

are you talking slipons or full system?
I have not had a chance to contact him yet but I will do, the thing is I dont think he will be able to get them down to an acceptable level for the boys in blue given that the pipes are so short, so I put the question out there to see what my options were.
I would be looking at a full 4 into 1 if I cannot sort anything out with the shorties, but I have to sort it cos after the ride my ears were ringing for 12 hours after.
i've had yoshimura 4 into 1. very nice sound and looking system. also had twin carbon fibre slipons and upgraded to brock gen3 system also nice system and light.

latest brock system which you have seen and heard looks nice but loud for the road. they have now available for gen 1 busa. i probably would have gone a yoshi given the noise for regular road if i bought another busa.
as per above personal choice. all good systems it then comes down to coin.
latest dyno's i've seen have them all within a bee's dick of one another.
see you on the next ride.
Going to see Mark tomorrow to see if he can do anything with the pipes, thanks for your thoughts boys.
Akra evo is a better choice comparing to the workmanship.Its defintely a much better performance exhaust.I am still loving my Blueflame tri oval dual tip titanium shorty exhaust