Yoshimura RS-3 or TRI-OVAL
G'day I've got a 04 busa and not sure which 4 into 1 Exhaust to get RS-3 or a TRI-OVAL or maybe the Brock system a little help on which too chose would be appreciated cheers.
hayabuasvich Wrote:G'day I've got a 04 busa and not sure which 4 into 1 Exhaust to get RS-3 or a TRI-OVAL or maybe the Brock system a little help on which too chose would be appreciated cheers.

Hey Tony how ya going, I reckon it comes down to personal preference myself. I don't think you'll go worng with the Yoshi they are a top quality product and they have a nice note not to load and not to quiet. Ian ( REV-IT ) has a brock on his Gen 11 and has gone to some lenghts to try and soften the raw down on his so maybe have a chat to him about the Brock.
If your looking for horsepower it seems Ti-Firce is the go looking at other threads on here.

Anyway as long as your happy who cares what anyone else reckons.
hayabuasvich Wrote:G'day I've got a 04 busa and not sure which 4 into 1 Exhaust to get RS-3 or a TRI-OVAL or maybe the Brock system a little help on which too chose would be appreciated cheers.

Have a look at a TiForce ,the best finnished system i have seen,without the price tag of the top ones.
Ti force or Arata.The best you can get..but a little pricey!

Performance actualy comes from the headers and collectors.So it doesnt' matter if they are made of steel or ti (ok ti made are lighter..),what matter is the design.Thats why i say arata or tiforce

If yoshi is going to be your choice(by far the most resonable in price) i would say tri oval!.It looks 250 mph fast!!
Mate - I've got a Ti - Force 4 into 1 on my '99, it weighs 4kg from front to back, the headers and mid pipe blue up nicely, nice sound and i've picked up 8HP as well Pi_thumbsup

Cheers Ruffy
as far as the brock system goes if you go for the gen3 system with the either the short or long oval mufflers they are by no means excessivly loud. rev-it has a brocks short megaphone hence the loudness of his pipes. in reality all the top exhausts will produce very similair power results within a hp or two of each other so basically comes down to a factor of price and preference. i weighed my brock system with the short oval muffler and it came in around the 4kg mark aswell for the full system. the yoshi we weighed putting on another gen2 came in around the 6kg mark. for your info i got my brock system with short oval muffler for around the $1600aud delivered mark would have to talk to abusa to confirm now given the dollar has gone down since i bought my system.
Regards

Dan
Well I've gone and dun it I'm now the proud owner of a yoshi 4 into 1 with a RS-3 can and a K&N air filter now all I have to do is wait until they arrive yeepee I look at all the pipes you gays recommended and ouch a lot of $$$$ thanks for all your comments and suggestions of exhausts can't wait till they get here so I can fit them and then go for a blast down south any ideas on power commanders thats the next upgrade thanks again stay safe keep the rubber side down an the shiny side up.
Hi mate,

There's only one power commander avaliable to you for your busa
It's the powercommander pc3 usb.

I myself just got one last week too, and fitted it straight up. Its so easy its childs play.

The base (installed) map ( stock bike) is great if you have just that , a stock bike. Instant throttle responce, crisper throttle and just a general better feeling about the bike. Smooooth as !

About $460 from springwood suzuki.

There is a number of attachements you can plug in optionally into the pc3 to run in conjunction with it, ideally the gear quick shifter ,ignition cutter-retarder for full throttle race shifts.

Enjoy