another Newbie
Hi all,

Well I have finally crossed over to the dark side. Have been a Kawasaki man for a number of years, most recently with the zx9r. Loved it. Have been reading about Hayabusa's for a while now and when the opportunity presented itself recently to test ride one, I thought, why not. bigger, yep, heavier, yep, but damn..... I've always enjoyed my riding, but this was something special. A thoroughly enjoyable experience on the flat and in the twisties - WOW. So, a bit of wheeling and dealing later and I am now the proud owner of a 2005 hayabusa. 7000k's on the clock and in perfect condition. Have only been on a few day rides (Toowoomba has plenty of good ones though) thus far but am preparing for a big one in November to include the snowy ride weekend. Looking forward to sharing with you all.

[attachment=3840]
Welcome Mate , congrats on buying the best coloured busa made.
Look forward to seeing you at Jindy Jindy Loop
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
G'day Gday.Ghastly
Nice bike and a good choice, nothing wrong with the zx9r that an extra 50hp won't fix.Action-smiley-083

Is your planned trip to the Snowys for the Honda ride or the busa club get together?Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome to the club and a sweet looking ride hope you enjoy and look after her and she will enjoy you hopping on and will keep you safe.
[attachment=3843] Welcome to the Dark Side of the Force.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Gday67 welcome to the best club on the best bike a busa.I am going to the honda snowy ride leaving bathurst on the 7th of nov.Yes
Welcome hey mate......nothing like the power of the Busa...Nice colour scheme too!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
WelcomeTo the club mate.

Rock
BUSGO Wrote:G'day Gday.Ghastly
Nice bike and a good choice, nothing wrong with the zx9r that an extra 50hp won't fix.Action-smiley-083

Is your planned trip to the Snowys for the Honda ride or the busa club get together?Biker

hey,
It's for the Honda ride. I read about it earlier in the year and thought why not, have never ridden down that way. So have taken 2 weeks off work to do the trip with the Snowy ride in the middle. Really looking forward to it.

cheers

gday67